cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2: Does the "Hey Facebook" option work after moving account to Meta?

YodaRules1951
Explorer

I used the Hey Facebook to close games and shut down system, However, after moving the account from FB to Meta can't seem to get it to work.  Did I do something incorrectly? 

Thanks,

Patsy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Heya! As far as I can tell, everything should still work with that feature. It's possible that with the switch over that some of your settings could have changed though, especially since "Hey Facebook" is still in experimental features. So what I'd suggest is checking that you have that feature enabled in the experimental section of your settings. (If you need help figuring out how to do that, you can find steps in this article.)

And just in case you didn't know, you can also double press the Oculus button on your right controller to use Voice Commands!

Hope that helps! Let me know if you are still having trouble with it at all and we can see what else we can do. 😁

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Heya! As far as I can tell, everything should still work with that feature. It's possible that with the switch over that some of your settings could have changed though, especially since "Hey Facebook" is still in experimental features. So what I'd suggest is checking that you have that feature enabled in the experimental section of your settings. (If you need help figuring out how to do that, you can find steps in this article.)

And just in case you didn't know, you can also double press the Oculus button on your right controller to use Voice Commands!

Hope that helps! Let me know if you are still having trouble with it at all and we can see what else we can do. 😁

YodaRules1951
Explorer

Hey BlueberrieSmoothie that worked perfectly -- am now using my "Hey Facebook" to close my games again.

Patsy

Yay! It makes me so happy to know I helped you out. Happy gaming! 😁

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?