cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Mic sounds bad and low

Norgaard87
Honored Guest

Hello all

i just got my Quest 2 a few days ago and i love it.

But yesterday i wanted to play multiplayer with a freind who have a Rift s.

We started a call group in the internal oculus chat system and i could hear him just fine using he's build in Mic of the rift s.

But he said my mic was very low and sounded like i was talking into a didgeridoo or something like that.

we tried many times without any look.

at last i plugged in a headset to the minijack port and everything was fine.

is this a thing with the quest 2 in general that the mic is so bad or is it my heasdset that is failty?

yes i have searched the internet for anweres, but i didnt find anything 🙂 

3 REPLIES 3

Abstractsky04
Honored Guest

Regarding your problem, I'm not sure what could be the problem. Perhaps it's just the built in mic messing around. I would recommend just plugging in a pair of headphones that has a mic (e.g a headset for Xbox, PlayStation etc) 

did not help when plugging in a pair of headphones

😞

Hi MoeBro24! We'd love to help out if we can so your calls on Quest 2 are pristine. Please PM us here or click HERE to reach us by email or chat and we'll take care of you. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?