cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 - Suspicious Activity - Facebook locked

david_pne
Level 3

So I had to reset my Quest 2 because of the Silly pattern issue, but when I set it back up, Facebook locked me out due to suspicious activity. Reset password got back in and checked the Facebook activity log and its the Oculus logging in and out. But I am back in all ok. But then it happened again and also to my partners Facebook when she used it. Why is a Meta (Facebook) product locking us out of our accounts and how do we stop it. We can't keep changing our Password every time we use the Meta Quest 2. I am really beginning to regret this purchase.  

4 REPLIES 4

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hate to hear that you're having so many issues with your account. We would love to help you get back into your account and gaming! Please PM us with your account information, and we can take a closer look into this! 

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.​

Im back in the account, Can't use the Quest because you get so many log ins and suddenly Facebook logs you out. Not good really

Glad to hear that you are logged back into your account! If you continue having issues with your device please message us so we can give you further assistance.

As explained, everything is fine until I use the Quest, then suddenly suspicious activity and have to reset password. If I want to keep my Facebook, I going to have to remove the Quest. Not good