cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 account deletion

ania.zaganczyk
Level 2

I am making a new meta account for my quest 2 and accidentally deleted my account and I’m trying to get it back and I don’t know how. I have been trying to get it back for about an hour now and can’t seem to reactivate it, people have said to “login to oculus using a Facebook account” but it won’t let me. Please can someone help?

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ania.zaganczyk! We definitely want for you to be able to get into your account and get everything set up right. We're here to help!

Since we'll need to get some account info from you to look into this on our end and help you out, could you please send us a private message? To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

You never reply to the messages . Your process of merging meta account with oculus is so so confusing. I don't know how a firm like Meta can act so irresponsibly. After multiple factory reset I was not able to merge my meta and Facebook account with oculus and ended up deleting it. My ID is jha.abhijeet@gmail.com 

Hey @abhiiii.413867! Our apologies that we haven't reached your tickets yet. We are experiencing a high volume and are working hard to respond to each one as soon as possible. We do ask that you refrain from creating new tickets in order to avoid confusion caused by having multiple handlers and thus delaying a resolution. 

We'd love to take a look into your account to see how we can help with your deleted account. Will you please PM us as we'll need to collect some information from you? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or simply click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Looking forward to it