cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really annoyed

Chasewarkid
Level 2

Alright… major problem here… please help…

I haven’t been on my VR for quite some time. Over a year. Life gotten crazy and I haven’t taken any self care time… welppp….. in the process of this last few years I deleted the Facebook account associated with my oculus account that had all of my games and info stored on it..

The “meta” was released.

I try logging in and my email is associated with another account. I try remembering password and it gives me an error. I keep getting the run around from a couple different links… I honestly just want my games and I want to be able to play. I don’t want to lose the $200+ I’ve spent in games because of a stupid Facebook connection. 

please help…

2 REPLIES 2

Tonberry_Qing
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @Chasewarkid, I'm sorry you're going through this. Just to be clear, you said you deleted the Facebook account.  Meaning, you removed the account off of the headset? Or did you permanently delete your Facebook account?

If your Facebook account was linked to your Oculus account, and then you deleted the Facebook account, you would have had 30 days to reverse the account deletion. If you just need to try and regain access to an existing account, please see this article. Recover your Facebook account if you can't log in. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We understand your frustration not having account access and would love to offer assistance. At this time, we would like for you to reach out to us via private message so that we can look into this for you. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.