cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credit not working

Sweetbrown86
Level 2

I was sent a referral link to purchase a Quest 2. 
Then i used the link and it ask me to create my Oculus account etc.

When i go to my profile on this site, i could not find the referral credit or a confirmation about receiving the referral, and when i try to use my link again, it said i already used a referral link to this account. Why didn’t I receive the credit?

4 REPLIES 4

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Sweetbrown86. Thanks for reaching out. We understand not wanting to missing out on such a great opportunity💲. We're with out a doubt going to help you get to the bottom of this. 

Here are some factors that can be preventing getting your credit:

• Please make sure you have activated your device. Your credit won't applied in till your headset is activated.

• The new account cannot already be associated with a Meta Quest product. So if your device is refurbished you won't be able to receive your credit. 

• Make sure you have a Quest or Quest 2 connected to a Facebook connected account. 

• Make sure that you and the friend who referred you are both from the same country. 

Here is a link with more information regarding our referral program. If you have any further questions please reach out to us and we're more than happy to assist you regarding this issue. 😁

We have all the factors right and both didn't receive anything 😔

I did this twice and I got nothing on all 3 accounts and vr headsets

Hey @oliver.b! If all of those factors are met and you still aren't getting referral credits properly, you'll want to either start a support ticket with our team here, or send us a PM right here on the Forums. That way we can get some account info and details to look into this a bit further and see what we can do!

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.