cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral didn't work

DJMinnich
Honored Guest

My cousin and I both just got a quest 2. I activated mine first and sent him the referral code. He clicked on it, logged into his Facebook account, and it said it was accepted and to set up his oculus for the credit. But when he did, it didn't credit either of us. Now when he looks at the referral it says he can't accept the referral because that account already set up a quest. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @DJMinnich! We are so thrilled that you and your cousin are both joining us in the awesome world of VR! Now let's make sure you can both get that credit.

With the Referral Program, as long as everything goes through right, it can take some time for the credits to show up correctly on each account. It can take up to 7 days for the credit to be reflected for the person who was referred, and up to 30 days for the one who sent the referral. That being said, it typically does show up a bit sooner than that. Since you just completed the referral, it might be worth just checking again! In case you aren't sure how to check your credit, you can find the steps here.

If you both still don't see the credits, go ahead and send us a private message so we can get some account info and look into this further to make sure everything happens how it should! To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @DJMinnich! We are so thrilled that you and your cousin are both joining us in the awesome world of VR! Now let's make sure you can both get that credit.

With the Referral Program, as long as everything goes through right, it can take some time for the credits to show up correctly on each account. It can take up to 7 days for the credit to be reflected for the person who was referred, and up to 30 days for the one who sent the referral. That being said, it typically does show up a bit sooner than that. Since you just completed the referral, it might be worth just checking again! In case you aren't sure how to check your credit, you can find the steps here.

If you both still don't see the credits, go ahead and send us a private message so we can get some account info and look into this further to make sure everything happens how it should! To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Oliver_fk
Honored Guest

Yep, met the same issue

I met the same issue. I activated on 09/02 and the web page said it is accepted, but I still have not received my credits. I sent you a message also. Looking forward to your reply.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?