cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral link problem

Xithmeister
Honored Guest

Hi

My friend recommended the Quest 2 VR headset to me and we tried to make a referral link, but the for some reason he couldnt generate a link and the search function on the referral page doesnt seem to be working. After i bought the headset we tried doing it through the Quest app and same issue, the link was not generated and the search function did not work. What to do in this case. How can we get the referral between me and my friend to work.

Best regards

Xith

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey @Xithmeister! First, welcome to the VR family! We see you are having issues with the referral link, we would love to assist you with this! So why don't you go ahead and shoot us a PM. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?