cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral questions?

Ausslendiiv
Honored Guest

So I recently bought a Quest 2 (about maybe 6 days ago, just got it yesterday) because my friend asked me to get one so we can play VR Chat together. I didn't use the referral link because I didn't know that was a thing and he didn't know it was a thing. In hindsight, he did refer me to the Quest 2 because for the long run I wanted to get a Vive but they're so expensive. Is there a way to get the referral set up after making the account which is only a day old? Or would I have to make a whole new account to get that set up? I wouldn't really care about doing that because I literally just got it. Kind of want the $30 to get that desktop connection app...

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We love helping customers with promos while they are active. Can you please PM us so we can look into this for you?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I saw this when browsing about how to fix the issue of using referral code for new customers. I recently shared a referral code with a friend for Christmas. The credits did not apply. How can they apply it? Can VR be reset or something to apply the code? We’d both very much enjoy this credit. 

Hey @carol.baldridge.96! We'd hate for you to miss out on your referral credits, so let's get this sorted out! We'll just need some sensitive information to authenticate your account. Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!