cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbished headset wont pair

Gambino321
Level 2

I fell and broke my headset sucks but I was so excited to get approved for refurbished. I sent in my original headset and got my refurbished one back one day FedEx!! I was so happy. I got home from work excitedly went to hook it up and got stuck on the first pair scene with the 5 digit code. I have been stuck in limbo since August 31 and nothing works. I have dozens of games I don't want to lose starting a new account I'm seriously just stuck. I've seen I'm not alone is there a light at the end of the vr tunnel? 

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We see you mentioned you were excited to play your new Meta device and get your game on, but we also see you mention you are having trouble pairing the device, which is not good. We understand that this is preventing you from enjoying your device, but don't worry, Meta is here to help. Let's see what we can do to help you with this.

Can you please factory reset the device and uninstall and then reinstall the Oculus mobile app? This should solve your problem. If you are still experiencing problems, please open a support ticket here and one of our experts will gladly assist you.