cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control of Quest

pilion1
Honored Guest

Hi there everybody. I want to remote control some Meta Quests and Meta Quests Pro in order to help these users to be able to use them in the right way. For this purpose I need to see what they see! Complication: they are not in the same network than my but only connected via internet. Because I am the admin of these 5 headsets (5 headsets! 3 x Quest 2 and 1 x Quest pro) , I could jump from my computer in their account. The question is if I would be able from there to see what they see. Who could help me. Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Pillion1, thanks for being proactive in your mission to help other Quest users! We totally understand your concerns with casting, it is a very cool feature that we want to help you set up. To start casting:

1. On your computer, open Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge and log in to your Oculus account.
  2. Go to oculus.com/casting.
  3. Put your headset on and press on your controller to open the universal menu.
  4. Select Sharing , select Cast then select Computer.

To stop casting:

1. From your Meta Quest headset, select Sharing then select Casting.
  2. Select Stop Casting.

If you need further assistance, please contact our support team using this link so that they can guide you through more advanced troubleshooting methods!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!