cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement quest 2 taking ages

Oli_0707
Explorer

This is crazy do you think. 
Kids birthday comming up. Got authorised a return of device as not powering on or charging. Email said it would send replacement 3-5 days after receipt of device. 
itnwas delivered to meta on 11 October. I have had to contact 3 times to ask now and still no update. It’s the 1st November now. How come one can’t just be sent. Can’t be too hard. 
I have not purchased a meta product before and I think this could be the last time I do. Crazy. 

4 REPLIES 4

joebooth12
Explorer

yeah same i sent mine 14th of october and mine still hasnt come back. they said they're having an unusual amount of replacements or something. its not just you though dont worry

Oli_0707
Explorer

Crazy isn’t it. Can even speak to anyone. Only message and get the same response. They admitted they received mine. But it wasn’t scanned to the correct shelf. So they have to get logistics to conduct an investigation to find it. Then will replace it. Well if it’s their error surely replace and the. Find their lost item in their own time. I’m so infuriated by it. Will never buy a meta product again. So poor. Got this for my sons birthday. He’s going to be so disappointed when I have to explain what’s happened and he can’t have it 

Oli_0707
Explorer

Good to hear that today something has happened and replacement is being sent. It’s only taken about 6 weeks. Just have to wait and see if it’s a decent replacement or a shoddy re furbed one that doesn’t work. Time will tell. Thank you meta. Finally. I have fingers crossed.

joebooth12
Explorer

finally got mine after 3 months. sent it on october 14th, got it on december 19th