cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Browser Images

reese9801
Honored Guest

Right now, there isn't really a way to save photos on the browser. You either have to plug in another device or take a screenshot. Why is that the case? I feel like it would be pretty easy for them to put in a download image feature. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

alan.truly
Protege

You can now save images from the Quest browser. Thanks Meta! 🙏

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

ChrisRat
Honored Guest

I need this option. I use Quest2 for sketching, concepting and preparing 3dmodels. Many times I need to download images  for applications to use them as references. Please, add option for download images on Quest2.

Alkanen
Honored Guest

Yeah, this is ridiculous

JonnyClean
Honored Guest

this would be a light lift dev wise and make a massive difference in UX for designers that are looking for quick reference images. please add this.

Hey there! We love to hear from our community so we can continue to improve our services. Thanks for letting us know what we can do to make saving images even easier! We'd like you to post this suggestion to our Community ideas forum, so our dev team can see. Happy gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

alan.truly
Protege

Yes, this is one of my biggest complaints about the Quest Pro. I can't use it for productivity when my work calls for downloading images and it isn't possible in the Quest browser unless there is a download button on the website. 

alan.truly
Protege

Please add Kudos to the post in the Community ideas forum so this problem gets some attention.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Ideas/Please-let-us-save-images-from-the-Quest-Browser/idi-p/1008840

I listed some other browser improvements as well. See the post and add your ideas!

alan.truly
Protege

You can now save images from the Quest browser. Thanks Meta! 🙏

JalalAbdullah1717
Honored Guest

How?