Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Says I’m logged in on my meta account but won’t work on headset

juliemahar
Honored Guest
4 REPLIES 4

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey there @juliemahar! If you're trying to log into your Meta account on your headset, it could be that your Oculus account has not been connected to your Meta account yet.  Please try logging into your headset with just your Oculus information and let us know if that works.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Hi, I have the same problem now as @juliemahar above.  Ive been trying 3 days and it will not connect VR to my new (2nd) facebook account I made just for this.

I can get to where is puts up a verification number, i can enter that number on my mac PC, or my iPhone. But thats it. When i put the headset back on it says the same thing every time:  unable to correct, try again with new code. 20 times, same thing. It doesn't explain what the problem is and no one can answer.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see your having issues with your headset not being paired? Just so were in the same page your able to sign in to the account desired but can't pair the headset with the phone? We want to make sure we can get you back on track and provide as much help as we can! Please send us a PM to get you back on track. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey hey! Just checking in to see if your still in need of our assistance? We want to make sure we can get you back on track!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!