cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot while in Oculus Link mode ?

Bbbbbbbbbbot
Explorer
Hello,
I've recently bought a Quest 2 hence my post here.
I'm enjoying my experience on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but I'm wondering how (if possible) could I take a screenshot while being in Oculus Link mode ?
Is there any shortcuts, or is it possible to bind one ?
Kindly regards,
Bbbbbbbbbbot.
15 REPLIES 15

Pixel.Bandits
Protege
I know that when in regular Quest gameplay the shortcut is Oculus button + trigger at the same time. Unsure if you've already tried that in link mode

Bbbbbbbbbbot
Explorer
Thanks for the fast answer, I'll try in a second, however, sometimes when I fly, I don't have the controller in my hands. Is it possible to bind this shortcut to another key ?

Bbbbbbbbbbot
Explorer
Thanks for your answer @PITTCANNA, however this doesn't apply for Link Mode since the menu doesn't show up in this mode.

Bbbbbbbbbbot
Explorer

I know that when in regular Quest gameplay the shortcut is Oculus button + trigger at the same time. Unsure if you've already tried that in link mode

Apparently, this shortcut doesn't work with the Oculus Link Mode because the Oculus button seems to be binded for another action. Anyone else has an idea ? 😞

PITTCANNA
Visionary
Press Windows key and G together to open the overlay then press the screenshot button.

If you have access to the keyboard.

PITTCANNA
Visionary
or alt+F1 if you a nvidia graphics card

Bbbbbbbbbbot
Explorer
Thanks a lot ! It seems to work, even though the picture appears to be kind of splitted due to the VR but it isn't fixable I guess...
Thanks again ! 😉
If anyone by chance found a solution whcih could allow me ato take screenshots without the 'splitted googles effect', let me know !

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Thanks a lot ! It seems to work, even though the picture appears to be kind of splitted due to the VR but it isn't fixable I guess...
Thanks again ! 😉
If anyone by chance found a solution whcih could allow me ato take screenshots without the 'splitted googles effect', let me know !

That's how it renders to match the lenses I. The headset.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?