cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Song in OST VOL. 2 not loading or playing.

JFarren84
Honored Guest

The song “I Need You” by Megaphonix from the OST VOL. 2 album is one of my absolute favorites to play and when I tried playing it tonight it wouldn’t load. When I clicked on the song, it wouldn’t even play the preview of it. Then when I pressed play, it wouldn’t load. It wouldn’t even try to load. Is anyone else having this issue? And what can I do to fix it?

The only things I found online were all fixed for custom songs not loading. And this isn’t a custom song.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh-no! This is not the experience we want you to have regarding your games! We we're wondering the game your talking about is BeatSaber? Is there any steps you have done so far? Let's work hard to get you back in in this awesome game! 

If you have not done any steps, please go ahead and try the following:

• Uninstall and install app (game)
  • Uninstall and install app store
  • Restart your headset

Once you give the following a try, please let us know if anything changes or if this occurs with other songs. We can't wait for a update! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knock! Knock! Just checking in to see if you're still having issues with the game? We want to get you back to enjoying your awesome VR world! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!