cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in Facebook login loop

ShepherdsPie
Honored Guest

Hi there team, I'm trying to access my Oculus Rift (have the hardware ID if you need it) but it keeps asking me for me to generate a code with Code Generator, however I'm not logged in with Facebook to generate a code and am now stuck in an endless loop. Can you help?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello ShepherdsPie, looks you're experiencing trouble accessing your device and understand how disappointing this can be. Nevertheless, we're here to help! 🙂 

If we detect a login attempt from a device we don’t recognize, we'll email your registered email address with a 6-digit code to confirm your account.

To confirm your account:

1. Check your email for a message titled: Oculus - Login confirmation.
    • The email address attached to your account should receive this email.

• If you're unable to locate the email, check your spam and junk folders.

2. Find the 6-digit code provided in the email and enter it on the Login Confirmation screen.
  3. Select Continue to log in.

Note: If you're unable to locate the email or don't receive a 6-digit code, click Resend confirmation code on the Login Confirmation screen.

If the issue persists, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!