cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Horizon code keeps having error.

ThatOneGuy2004
Honored Guest

I was going to play beat saber, but I can't because the horizon code won't let me, and after trying countlessly and being locked out for an hour, I've typed it in the website correctly each time, but on the headset it says an error occured, and it all repeats. So now I can't play beat saber until it decides to work.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, thank you for pointing out this issue! We're not sure what code you should be receiving for Horizon. You should definitely have access to login, so we'd like to take a look. We have a few questions to ask you. 

Answer the questions below:

• Can you provide a screenshot of the error?
  • Is this the code for the Meta account sign up? 
  • Did this issue just start to occur? 

Once we have a better understanding of the issue, we can look into troubleshooting options. Please let us know if you have any issues. We hope to hear from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Its the "1234-ABCD" kind of code, I couldn't screenshot without it resetting back to a new code, but no error code was given, just that an error occured. And the error started when I tried to link with horizon, or the popup when you open the headset.

We will do everything to get you back up and running as soon as possible. Can we ask if you've updated your Meta device? Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the Oculus mobile app, as well as restarting the device?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!