cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to change username

Trying to change my username but when I log in and go to profile nothing shows up on profile tab, just a blank screen.

image.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We see you're having issues viewing your profile. We know your time is very important and we'll be glad to help!

Please try the following steps.

• Refresh your page
  • Try a different Browser (Chrome/Firefox)
  • Restart your router

If the issue still persists, please contact Meta Store Support here and open a ticket for further assistance.

SonerVR
Level 2

Ya this is happening to me I've tried changing internet different devices PC phone and the headset itself id say it's an issue with the site at the moment hopefully it'll be fixed in the next couple of days

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. We know what's it's like to have issues updating your user id. Let's see what we can do to help you.

Can you log out of all your devices? Log in the on your pc via the web browser and go to your account and update from there. You can change the user id every 6 months.

Please let us know if you have issues and we are always happy to help.

I’m having the same issue.  I just recently created my account.  I haven’t changed my username since I set it up.  Does the 6 month time period apply on a newly established account? 

Or does the white screen not showing anything even have anything to do with the 6 month time period or is that another issue? 

@corey.throneberry2386 it doesn't have to do with the account needing to wait the 6 month wait time. Are you wanting to update your user id? You can PM us and we'd be happy to help you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

i think its a website glitch