cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Shipping processing/delivery time

WilliamPawley
Level 2
How long does it take for my order to process and then deliver to me? I'm in London. I'm leaving for holiday in 7 days and need it 7 days or less from now.
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Considering the volume of orders they've gotten, and how it's no longer available on most online sites, I doubt you'll get it in the next 7 days. 

Friend of mine in London got his 3 days after it processed for shipment. But no idea how long the process of 'Order' to 'Processed' takes. My advice, Enjoy your holidays!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah i'd agree with Viperire, I'm UK too and i'm not expecting mine for at least 2 weeks based on the feedback i've seen around the forums. 

Enda
Level 4
I was told today by support that it takes between 1 to 7 days to process before you get a tracking number.
Enda _____________________________________________________ Check out the Original Enterprise and TNG Bridges in VR http://www.endaoconnor.com/ImagesPage/images.html _____________________________________________________

Techy111
Level 15
I'm in London, ship it to me and I'll see it gets good use 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Enda said:

I was told today by support that it takes between 1 to 7 days to process before you get a tracking number.

Can you post what they said

ian_t_travis_9
Level 2
I ordered on the 16th July, was told by oculus should be mid August 

Drafto
Level 3
I'm in the UK and Support got back to me today with this:

We've seen overwhelming demand with the Summer of Rift sale, and we’re working hard to deliver your Rift + Touch bundle as soon as possible.

We’re expediting inventory to fulfill outstanding Oculus.com webstore bundle orders globally, and we expect to see improvements in shipments over the next two weeks. We’ll be sure to notify you when your Rift + Touch bundle is on its way.

We plan to be back in-stock for new orders globally by mid-August. Online and local retailers may offer different or faster estimates, and we’re easily able to cancel your order if you’d like to purchase through a retail partner instead.

All I want is another sensor, can't find any retailers selling them individually - only Oculus store. 

vannagirl
Level 12

dion.raft said:

I'm in the UK and Support got back to me today with this:

We've seen overwhelming demand with the Summer of Rift sale, and we’re working hard to deliver your Rift + Touch bundle as soon as possible.

We’re expediting inventory to fulfill outstanding Oculus.com webstore bundle orders globally, and we expect to see improvements in shipments over the next two weeks. We’ll be sure to notify you when your Rift + Touch bundle is on its way.

We plan to be back in-stock for new orders globally by mid-August. Online and local retailers may offer different or faster estimates, and we’re easily able to cancel your order if you’d like to purchase through a retail partner instead.

All I want is another sensor, can't find any retailers selling them individually - only Oculus store. 

Have you consider this??

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01LSZCU6M/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1501579855&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236...

I know it is more but you end up with spare touch really cheap incase anything goes wrong with yours and a new sensor ofc

Just an idea as it is stocked. Remember usb 2.0 active extension also
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Drafto
Level 3

vannagirl said:

Have you consider this??

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01LSZCU6M/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1501579855&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236...

I know it is more but you end up with spare touch really cheap incase anything goes wrong with yours and a new sensor ofc

Just an idea as it is stocked. Remember usb 2.0 active extension also

Many thanks vannagirl, and was totally thinking this but I really don't want to give Oculus more money than I should, support is appalling and I really just want another sensor. If worse comes to worst I will get this, just need to win a quick scratch card so I can afford it....