cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Allow/Deny file access

DeathM
Level 2

I accidentally pressed Deny when it promted me if i wanted my laptop to access and it doesn't show again and i cant enable developer mode because it doesn't send me a verification code

6 REPLIES 6

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We see you mentioned accidentally denying developer mode and being unable to obtain the verification code, Don't worry, we all have those days, but Meta is here to help. Let's see what we can do to help you with this.

Could you please try the following:

• Uninstall the Oculus PC app.
  • Reboot the headset.
  • Install the Oculus PC app again.
  • Accept the developer mode once more.

If you are still having problems, please PM us so that we can look into some other options for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

DeathM
Level 2

It still doesn't prompt me to allow file access

Hi again! We would like for you to try the following and let us know if it allows you to enable the USB prompt. Settings > System > Developer to make sure the USB prompt is enabled.

There is no developer option in system settings so I can't turn on USB prompt

We would like for you to reach out to us in a private message so we can look further into this. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

DeathM
Level 2

I have private messaged but I haven’t gotten a response