cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Gift Games to a Friend / Constant Loading :(

AeBee-
Honored Guest

Hello everyone! Basically I have an Oculus Quest 2, and my friend is trying to gift me Beat Saber. My friend doesn't have a VR device and made an account specifically to gift me, but the store just won't let them buy it. They use the mobile website and managed to input their payment info, but after inputting my email, it just loads a gray square indefinitely.

They live in another state, so maybe that has something to do with it? They've tried using both their phone and PC, same results on both with the no loading.

This is kind of stressful haha, anyone know what's going on?

2 REPLIES 2

LaminatedLemur
Honored Guest

Same thing happend to me except I bought the game on mobile and it wasnt gifted to me so maybe its the same issue

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you and your friend are having difficulty with purchasing a game intended for gifting. We totally understand how that can make both of you feel. We appreciate you reaching out to us and your patience. 

Could your friend try a different network? If that doesn't work for them, they can reach out to us using this link. We will be more than happy to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!