cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Unable to load please try again later” error

WWW_Lifeshot
Honored Guest

When I click on my profile it says “unable to load please try again later” and I’m unable to access any of my apps because it says I’m logged out even when I try to log back in. I also noticed that it said an android was linked onto my account on multiple occasions, which I have no idea who this could be since I don’t have an android causing me to reset my password for Facebook and this has been a problem for two days now ever since it wanted to update my social features on Oculus. Can you please try to help me fix this problem so my account works again and my social features are able to be updated  without any problems or other accounts trying to link to mine.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello WWW_Lifeshot. Thanks for contacting us. We understand that you're having issues with logging into your account. You mentioned some suspicious activity going on in your account. We can definitely assist you with this. Since we're dealing with sensitive information and in order to look further in to this we'll need to authenticate your account. Please PM us. We're looking forward to hearing from you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!