cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login into Meta Quest app

Just_Learn
Honored Guest

Hi,

I'm using the same login credentials to log in from laptop - which is working. The same logins are not working on meta quest app! 

Pl help resolve this. 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Just_Learn, thanks for reaching out. We noticed you were having issues signing into your Meta App; we've all been in these situations, and we strive to help and keep our community on point and happy. Would you kindly perform the following:

• Uninstall the app and leave sitting for 5 minutes
  • Reinstall the app and leave sitting for a couple minutes
  • Sign back into the app and try to pair again

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy! We wanted to reach out and make sure you're able to access your account. Please let us know if you need any assistance! We're always happy to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I just purchased the Quest 2 and I'm having this issue and I'm unable to use it or pair my headset.  Please help me with this before I return it to the store

Hey Lazarus52980! We see that you are having pairing issues. We definitely understand the importance of getting this looked into as soon as possible. We would like to work with you on this to make sure we get you pointed in the right direction. Because we will need to gather some information, we ask that you send us a private message. You can send us a PM by doing the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.