cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to play online

hoverfrog.2022
Honored Guest

I am able to play my VR but unable to get online to play multiplayer. I was able to for months and then access stopped and not sure how to fix it.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hoverfrog.2022! We know how much fun VR is, especially with friends! We hate to hear your gaming experience has been a bit lonely, we're here to help get you back in the game! We've got some steps that we would like for you to try to see if we cant get you back into multiplayer sessions:

• If the issue only occurs on a specific app, uninstall and reinstall said app
  • Power cycle your device: When the device is on, hold the power button for 60 seconds or until the device powers back on
  • Check for any updates on your device
  • Complete a Factory reset on your device. Before completing the factory reset, we recommend turning on our Cloud Backup feature to save any game data from being erased from your device during the factory reset!

If you are still running into the issue after completing the factory reset, please don't hesitate to send us a private message! You can click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!