cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to redeem free Beat Saber

Avalyon
Honored Guest

I just bought a meta quest 2 and am unable to find Beat Saber for free..When I search for it, it shows as I need to purchase it full price

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Avalyon, we definitely want for you to get your copy of Beat Saber! We're here to help you out!

Once you activate your new Quest 2 with your account, you should receive an email for the Beat Saber promo. If you're having trouble finding the email, make sure you're checking your spam/junk folders too! The email should have a link, and all you have to do is follow it to redeem your copy of Beat Saber to your account. Once you do that, you should be able to download it to your headset!

If you can't find the email, or run into any issues while trying to redeem it, go ahead and send us a private message so we can look into it further for you! To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!