cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent need help please

Hello.  I apologize for coming on here, I bought an oculus but my Facebook account was hacked, then I sent ID and was restored but hacker had recovery codes so he changed everything except my phone number.  My account was locked so I was in a hamster wheel having to keep sending ID to unlock but couldn't input recovery code because account was locked.

I finally got chat support again but the rep told me to log out of facebook when I was not getting codes.  I had asked him to send code only to my phone since account is setup with 2 fake emails....but I logged out and cannot get in again at all.  I am so upset its been a month now....I have tried everything...I bought this to use on Facebook but I cannot.....I need help, I now cannot get into my account because he made sure my devices are not devices I went into Facebook on before.  I am pleading with someone to help....if I could get facebook chat from when my account was locked and they code send code to my PHONE not emails he has on the account....it would be so helpful....thank you!!   My account name on FB is Shereenie Reenie...seems to be locked because i cant find anything there....I appreciate any help anyone can do ...

2 REPLIES 2

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

@TheShereenieReenie Oof, sounds like that's quite the issue there. 

As for Facebook accounts, you won't really be able to find much here on the forums. However, I can more than gladly direct you to the right spot!

Feel free to use the links right below:

Recover your Facebook account if you can't log in.

Unable to find Facebook account from the "Find Your Account" page?

I can’t reset my Facebook password because I can't access the email or mobile phone number on my acc...

I hope these prove to be of some use to you! 🙂

Honey, That don't work. I've tried this myself and still nothing ! (SAD)