cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Air Link turns off my wifi adapter

SamPeutateQc
Honored Guest

When I start my computer and VR Air Link is connected, the adapter is trying to replace my network card and so deactivates it.  Its like it was fighting each other, disconnecting each other by turn.  It was suppose to be plug & play but it turns out to be very hard to use.  Is there a way to deactivate VR Air Bridge as a internet adaptor so it does what its supposed to do ? Be a dedicated wifi for my Quest.

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Sam! We hate to hear that you're having some trouble with your Air Bridge, and we want to provide a helping hand.

We've had users report similar problems to yours and have found a resolution to the issue. 

Here's the link to the article with further details. (https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Get-Help/New-Vr-Air-Bridge-D-Link-does-not-connect-to-Internet/m-p/99...)

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please reach out to our PM's so we can look further into this for you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're checking back in to see if the article helped. We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It didnt help me

Hey there, @pzall! We're sad to hear that the troubleshooting wasn't able to help you out with this, having anything conflict with your router is never fun. We'd recommend reaching out to our support team here for some more in-depth assistance, they'll do everything they can to get your D-Link to behave as it should so you can get back into the game! We'll be looking forward to hearing from you!