cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on! Can't move forward! Goes backwards instead.

Rockyroad2021
Level 2

When I am playing it decides to only move backwards when I push forward.

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Rocky! Issues like this must be so frustrating as it prevents you from playing as you normally would. Let us try and help where we can! 

Firstly does this only happen with certain games or all of them? When did you first notice this issue happening? Here are some troubleshooting steps for you to try and see if it'll solve it for you:

• If it happens in one specific title we suggest doublechecking the settings to see if there is an inverted controller option in the settings menu. 
  • Clean controller joysticks with electrical contact cleaner (often times dirt and gunk build-up can cause issues like this and other drift issues)
  • Unpair and repair the controllers from the headset with the mobile device application, find out how to here

If none of these options work, please submit a support ticket here and agent will be with you as soon possible to asset you with this issue. 

greasyfatman637
Level 2

i figured it out just boot it by holding the volume down and power buton for about a minute you will see a menu then press boot