cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Do I contact about the Removable Foam Facial Interface Recall deliveries?

Arko66
Protege

Hi everyone. Could someone please point me in the right direction of who to contact regarding the replacement facial interface that are being issued due to skin irritation?. I ordered mine ages ago and apparently it was delivered by Yodel (Nightmare Courier Service!) on Friday 17th September 2021. I checked the tracking and it was stated that the packet had been delivered. I checked with my neighbours and they didn't have it so I contacted Yodel. After a frustrating weekend of waiting for a reply they got back in touch and are adamant that it has been delivered according to their driver and to the sat nav positioning van tracker. They also said  to contact Oculus again which I am hoping to do now. Yodel are the worst courier service I have ever dealt with.... parcels left in the rain,... no knock on the door or ringing of the bell when delivering,... leaving a parcel half way down the street because its the only "neighbour" that was in.....(just a coincidence I was told,  that his van was parked exactly outside that particular house!.) ...I could go on. They are useless!. Anyway guys, if anyone could help me out I would be much obliged. Looking forward to a reply soon.

Thanks in advance.

Arko66

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arko66! My apologies that we missed your original comment, I'm not sure how that happened but I'm looking into it on our end. I'm glad you were able to get your answer, but please let me know if there's anything I can help with.

In case anyone comes to this thread with the same question, you can find all of the details around the Quest 2 facial interface recall and how to get the replacement here: http://ocul.us/recall 

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Arko66
Protege

...thanks for the help.  Much appreciated. 

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arko66! My apologies that we missed your original comment, I'm not sure how that happened but I'm looking into it on our end. I'm glad you were able to get your answer, but please let me know if there's anything I can help with.

In case anyone comes to this thread with the same question, you can find all of the details around the Quest 2 facial interface recall and how to get the replacement here: http://ocul.us/recall 

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

Hello, i have been trying to use this thread to get the replacement foam, the link is not working. 

Hello smoothsax. Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand that you're trying to replace Foam Facial Interface due to a recall. Please try this link. Let us know if this was helpful. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. We're always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!