cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I pair multiple phones to my quest 2?

Reltub_Syob
Explorer

A family member of mine owns a Quest 2 and I have an account on it. I tried to pair it to my phone but it won't allow me to. I get that coding is hard, but seeing as how the Quest 2 blew up upon release, the least they could do is fix this little problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Heya! So as of right now only the admin account on the headset can pair to their mobile app (any secondary accounts won't be able to), and that sounds like exactly what's going on here. There isn't really a way around it at this point. 😞

That being said, I personally think that's a great idea, and you should share it on the Ideas section of the Forum. That's the best way to get ideas like this seen and heard!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Heya! So as of right now only the admin account on the headset can pair to their mobile app (any secondary accounts won't be able to), and that sounds like exactly what's going on here. There isn't really a way around it at this point. 😞

That being said, I personally think that's a great idea, and you should share it on the Ideas section of the Forum. That's the best way to get ideas like this seen and heard!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!