cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11

Maiki17
Explorer

My desktop screen in Oculus link is still flickering, any ideas how to fix it? Whenever I drag the arrow on the Oculus in the desktop it works but when I release the trigger button it turns black and I can't see, any ideas

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thanks for reaching out! It appears that you're experiencing black screen issues. We're here to help! Please try rebooting your PC and your Oculus device if you haven't already done so. Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

We look forward to hearing from you.:)

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Maiki17
Explorer

Hello i reinstal oculus software but problem still existing. I see my virtual pc desktop only when i push/hold button on my controller. This issue have i only with Windows 11. Before without problem.  

I found resolution. I need turn off HDR settings in WIN 11. How can i leave on HDR in settings whitout this issue????

Hey Maiki17, thanks for providing us with an update! We're glad to hear that you were able to get it working with some modifications. Technology can often advance at different rates so while a lot of people in the community have been able to get the Oculus app working with Windows 11, it technically is still only supported for Windows 10. Rest assured, we are working as quickly as we can to provide an update to officially support Windows 11. In the meantime, if you prefer to have a more stable experience using the Oculus app, we recommend rolling back to your most recent version of Windows 10.

Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi, When will be oculus software support win 11????