cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access to organization lost

gkopparam
Honored Guest

I just logged in with my oculus account to developer forum. it forced me to use meta and merged my login there.

now I am no longer able to access the organization. I am the admin for my organization and we have ton of apps in the store. Please suggest.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good day @gkopparam! We see you've stumbled upon a dilemma here. That's a word we don't like hearing and we'll try to get you back in today.

Just to be clear, you hadn't set up your Meta account yet but when you tried logging in to developer mode, it forced you to create the Meta account then?

Looking forward to your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good day. We're following up with you to see if you still need assistance. Please let us know. We'll be here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Peter.Geiss
Honored Guest

We're running into the same problem with team members that transitioned from oculus to meta accounts, now they can't access our organization.  What was your solution?  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

@Peter.Geiss, I hope you've gotten this sorted out, but if anyone is running into account trouble with their Developer account, the best place to check is with the developer support team. You can make a ticket with their team here

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.