Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Forgot pattern

I think o forgot my pattern because when i entered my oculus quest 2 i try my pattern that its hard to forgot and It says"Se produjo un error un intenta de nuevo"Or in englishAn error occurred please try againBut then i checked a place i have the pat...

Harged twice for a game and I don't know what to do

So i bough onward for my quest 2, then refunded it since it didn't show up in my library because of technical issues, fixed that and my shop worked and everything else now I wanted to install the game but it was removed from my library due to the ref...

Myes404 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel request to delete account

This is for my daughter’s account not mine struggling to find where to cancel the request to delete her account and am very worried she will lose all her games!

Resolved! Cannot assign additional accounts on my Quest 2

After prompting to assign another account to use the headset, I need to enter the code given into the web address: www.meta.com/devices. But it says the page is not available. how are people adding additional accounts to their Quest 2 devices atm?

Background in Occulus Link shaking

When I connect to Oculus Link the background and the menu bar are shaking. I can switch to Monitor 1 desktop and the desktop doesnt shake. I can play any VR game without it shaking as well. This only started a few days ago. I think there was an updat...

I found an error in OculusInteractionSampleRig

Currently, there is a problem that LeftHandVisual and RightHandVisual inside InputOVR of OculusInteractionSampleRig are not displayed properly. When the position of the OculusInteractionSampleRig changes, the handvisual moves farther than the body. I...

Following and followers always offline

I can't see the status of any my friends on the Oculus app (PC), after the (super useful) update.My privacy setting are the following:Privacy profile ONWho can see YOUR FOLLOWERSShow your active status ONShow app you using ON But if I go in a game li...

Cholo- by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grey Screen Link Software.

Hello again gents so here is an update. It has now been 2 business days and I have not gotten an email from Oculus yet. I have friends wanting to hangout with me and game with me. But sadly "Meta" is not in my opinion not giving me a solution and is ...

Party

But I invite people to a party I can’t invite them to my home just a chat party

Blocage avec le schéma

Bonjour j'ai oublié le schéma de démarrage du casque Qu'est 2, et du coup je suis bloqué, l'application du mobile ne fonctionne pas tant que le casque est pas connecté, du coup elle ne sert pas, c'est la m---e, si vous avez une solution, merci, à tou...

adcat by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! $30 referral

My grandson sent me a referral for the $30 store credit i excepted then I bought the oculus 2 next day set up I don’t see anyplace that the $30 was given to either of us?

rift s

I have had my rift s for 2 years now and whenever i try playing now it make a loud static noise and it is a black screen if anyone have a fix to this please inform me

Cant download game after paying

Download medal of honor. Stopped downloading half way through. Paid nearly £30 for this game. I keep trying to reinstall but it won't. I've also deleted some files, games to make room but still won't download. Says installation failed.

Unable to download purchases from Oculus Store

I just got my Oculus Quest delivered today and I was all excited to try it out, but unfortunately I've run into a bit of a problem. I seem to be unable to install any apps or games on the headset as all downloads from the Oculus store simply fail. I'...

dipth by Level 3
  • 27 replies
  • 7 kudos

Reactivating my account

Just recent When trying to find out why my quest decided to not let me use my apps once the new update came I in desperation so stressed-out trying to figure out to get it to work I accidentally deactivated my account and need help reactivating it so...

MariMaw by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

why does the default head strap hurt the back of my head

when i wear my quest 2 the plastic tighteners dig in to the back of my head. I've seen other encounters where the same issue happens but with more danger. I think meta should include an elite strap with the head set, or meta should redesign the defau...

DBheat by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Controller in Germany

Hello, I unfortunately broke my controller and it was my own fault, so warranty won't cover it.I bought my Quest 2 in Austria in my holidays as there aren't any available in Germany.Now I'm in a bit of a unfortunate Situation as I need to purchase a ...

Oculus dekstop app not letting me log in meta account

i'm on windows 10 with a quest 2.Today i tried linking my quest 2 to the pc and it didn't let me log into the app. I reinstalled the app now it gives me the option to log in but when i press to log in with an email it just doesn't work. Can anyone gi...

Cannot record casts on phone, says Headset needs update

I checked the about menu and it seems to be up to date as it won't download any new software. But when I cast to the Oculus app, that works. But I can't hit the record button, most of the time. It says I need to update the headset but as far as I can...

Horizon Worlds Minimums

What are the recommended Horizon World bandwidth / internet connection speeds? I constantly get "Network Connection Lost" popups. When I joined the "Kingdom of Plants" event the video stream halts. I figure my DSL connection isn't fast enough. Recent...

Free Beat Saber - new oculus

Hello. I just bought a new oculus quest 2. I have read that it comes with a free copy of Beat Saber, but I did not receive one.

Pawoo36 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

keyboard input in vrgame

I'm working with virtual reality project in unreal engine. i can get keyboard input values and it's working fine when i play a vr preview option in unreal engine. After packaging to quest 2,it does not work and it only supports oculus inputs but not ...

Quest 2 keeps losing 5GHz wifi! Keeps disconnecting

After a while of use, my Quest 2 will all of a sudden say it's not connected anymore, and when I go to wifi, all the 5GHz networks are now missing! I then only see the 2.4GHz networks. A reboot fixes this but it's happened over 3 times now. Is this a...

I accidentally gifted the wrong person

is there any way for me to get a refund, or at least send the gift to someone else, without them having to decline the gift? I typed the wrong email and idk what to do

Labels