Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Replacement oculus quest 2 not pairing

 I have tried everything support recommends but I can not get myoculus to pair to the app. It’s a replacement/refurbished one … the only thing I see on the oculus is the 5 digit pairing code. I enter it and I get the “unable to connect”. Bluetooth is...

544BE739-D5B5-4CE5-9001-970535371D90.png
Keko- by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Crashing

Hi, so today I turned on my oculus, and all the games were grey, I just assumed they hadn’t loaded yet so I opened would one, the game started loading, but once it got passed the loading screen the game crashed, I tried with other games too getting t...

Quest 2 | Connect to DJI Controller

The other day I had a great idea: What if I flew my DJI Mavic Mini from my Quest 2? So I ordered a USB-C cable and side-loaded DJI Fly, only to find that it doesn't connect.My question: How can I connect my controller to the app? I wire my controller...

Casting not connecting to phone

So I’ve been using my quest for almost a year and I have had some issues which have only been fixed by factory resetting (Which is VERY FRUSTRATING to do and it delete my mods) I can’t factory reset again because I just got a TON of blade and sorcery...

Soft Update not pairing

So we have 4 headsets all randomly stopped came up with needing the new software update . On completion says to go to metaquest device on occulus says enter the 8 digit code on phone comes up green tick saying done u may now close down window but on ...

Brand new Quest 2 Left controller joystick sticking

HelloI recently purchased a Quest 2 at the end of July and didnt even use it until the Facebook requirement lifted. It seems the support through the meta portal does require facebook, however. Im not sure who I need to contact regarding the product w...

Hi I have just updated my oculus 2 then it will not log me in to new log in it keeps giving me a code I then go online and use code phone say sll succesful then back to oculus and give me another code cannot use my oculus at all not very happy please...

difficulties connecting to the oculus app

Hello, I'm having trouble logging in the oculus app, I get a message like this: You're using a version of the app that is no longer supported. Download the latest version to continue. But there is no update available for Oculus Rift S. Please help! I...

Cassani by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link

The Oculus Link Disconnects After A Little After It Worked Fine At First But This Never Had Happened before same with steam vr lagging very badly if there’s a fix let me know

xpnsz by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Left Controller Oculus Quest 2

I purchased an Oculus Quest 2 in January 2022. In June I started to have problems with the left controller which would not connect. After trying everything Meta support suggested I sent the left controller back to the company and a few days later rec...

Joetwo by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cannot delete Facebook account from Oculus Quest 2

With great difficulty I was able to set up a Meta account and I left my Facebook account linked to avoid further problems. Now I have a Facebook account and a Meta account listed on my headset. Next to each it has a delete button. When I choose to de...

Grey Screen lockout for Quest Link

Recently I tried switching my account over to where I bought my games previously before the new meta profiles. Now my Quest pc app is now stuck on a Grey screen can I please get some help soon.

austinbuga_0-1662079004025.png

MOVING UNCONTROLLABLY

When I enter into a game, I begin to move quickly to the right until I run into something to stop me! This is without even touching the left controller! Help me!!

Account locked to odd email.

I have been in contact with a friend who bought his elderly dad an oculus. His dad is a gamer and likes to play xbox with the grandson and was looking for something new. He created a facebook account with Gmail and purchased a couple games but has si...

swale2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beat saber

Just bought meta quest two and it still had me purchase beat saber is there a fix for this?

Melted charging port

Recently bought an Occulus 2 and the first time I charged it the charging port melted and I never even got a chance to use it. I live in Australia and I purchased it from American company online now I am being told for a replacement to be issued I ne...

OCULUS WIN10 APP

How can you people be such utter garbage at launches, SPECIALLY ones that FORCE users to update and use your new absolute TRASH meta system, I have 3 oculus Q2s and my 3 friends have one as well any not a SINGLE one updated well or smoothly, how path...

Zassoo by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bought a used Quest

I bought my kid a used Quest at an Estate Sale. It won't pair to my phone and can't seem to find much help online for this. Every thing I see says to make sure that they are on the same Wifi, I haven't gotten that far... The app asks for the code on ...

Labels