Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Quest 3 controllers not responding to inputs

My Oculus controllers for quest three are not responding to targets. Factory reset does not work. The lights won't flash upon performing a reset. Thus, the controllers are worthless as you can't access an app's functions.

sfmacboy by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer service

This company will not succeed - apple has a vision pro for 3500$ little less $3000 from price of meta , but will win because meta customer service is the worse - I have spent $1000 on meta quest 2 and then $1200 on meta quest 3 for my kids thats $220...

Matzzers by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't redownload games

I accidentally deleted gorilla tag on the oculus software on pc. I have tried to reinstall it but it doesn't let me. It gets to installing then it stops. Please help me resolve this issue.

Resolved! Arizona Sunshine 2 NOT WORKING Airlink and Virtual Desktop

I just purchased AS2 and was very disappointed that it wont work on both Airlink and Virtual Desktop. Airlink: tracking issues upon launch making the game very jittery and nauseating and my Quest 3 controllers are not recognized, so I am stuck in the...

Resolved! Positioning drift problem when the handle shakes

I purchased this device about a year ago and everything was fine at first when i was playing Half life alyx. But then it dawned on me that when the controller shakes, such as when shooting continuously or healing yourself, my hand in the game drifts ...

HuangDOU by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confirm my age

Hello, I recently received a message that I need to confirm my account because for some reason it does not seem to be suitable for my age. I am 44 years old and I have been using the device since its previous version. I uploaded and sent a photo of m...

Multiplayer on different versions of Oculus

Our family has the first Oculus that came out (4-5 years ago) my sons best friend got the newer Quest for Christmas. These poor boys have been trying to play multiplayer Elven Assissan and can’t see others group they made. I have read so many forums ...

tomczakmm by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 7th Guest on Quest 3: Help Pad doesn't work

I'm playing 7th Guest on Meta Quest 3. Everything is fine besides the help pad, i.e. the thing you operate with left trigger, that should provide map, help and progress. I can move the pointer around, but it only shows the map of the first floor. No ...

xZaphodx by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

TURN OFF CHARGING NOTIFICATION

I know you guys have this problem. the quest two has a really bad glitch that causes it to stop charging for a quick second. Unfortunately it has a useless feature that makes this glitch unbearable. meet the charging notification. a loud ding that ha...

666f by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rift CV1 right eye not working

I own multiple oculus headsets, but I've never seen a issue like this before. I recently put my headset on to see that my right eye had stopped displaying. I bought this headset for $600 new a few years ago, I already contacted support and they said ...

AntiBlaze by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Verify My Id" Is Broken

Hello, my issue isn't nessissarliy Quest product specific but it does affect it. Considering how Meta has made it nearly impossible to speak to a human being on Account Issues/Customer Support I am trying any available solution to get human support. ...

Black Screen randomly during gameplay

Like other posts, same symptoms not game dependent, power off and on, things work ok for a while then 3 dots, screen goes black, sometimes i still hear game, Thrill of the fight in background. If i move my head up and down, vigurously, i get the 3 do...

Parental Supervision: VR Time showing 0

I am very frustrated with parental supervision. I can block specific apps and that seems to work. However the VR time always shows as 0 and it doesn’t show me what apps are being used. I have tried:1. Inviting my teen from my app. He accepts the invi...

Mic

My mic works when I try talk to text. But other than that it doesn't work. I've made sure every volume is turned up and the games I try have permission. I plugged in a mic and it worked. I'm convinced it's just the mic on the headset is simply defect...

Resolved! Quest 1 controllers drift

I have the Quest one which I guess is discontinued which really sucks.I broke my controllers, both controllers have massive drift, I spin in every game except games that don't use thumb sticks, I cant even play any games I used to play.help.

Resolved! Is the Elite Strap with Battery compatible with Link Cable?

I'm considering buying the Elite Strap with battery to get some useful life out of the Quest 3. This is for Flight Training, where circa 2 hours is nowhere near long enough for typical sessions. I'd also buy the wireless charging dock, so it's a sign...

Connecting Amazon Games to Quest 3

I'm having issues connecting a game that I got using Amazon Prime Gaming to the Oculus PC app, which is connected to. I've looked and failed to see where I could connect these two software. Can someone help this issue?

Quest 2, headset not working after confirming age

Hi, I had to confirm the my sons age on his quest 2, I received an email saying it was approved and he could use the quest again, but the headset is stuck on a page which asks you to generate a code, when I select it an error comes up. He hasn’t been...

Ayden2309 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Let's mills combat

I am having a problem with my height level. I have been playing Les Mills combat for the last year and a 1/2. And I love it. but the last couple of weeks. When I play and try to do my workout. My target after a while goes higher and I can't reach it....

Syncing video

How long does it take on average to sync a video around 20 minutes long onto your phone using the quest app?

ze3rograv by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data movement

Hello, I currently have the Oculus Meta Quest 2 and I would like to be able to have recordings of head movements, position in space, etc. Is it possible to access these data and then export them to an Excel, a TXT, Python, or something else? Thank yo...

Verifying im a parent, fail in process

Hi , just received quest 3. I am asked ro verify my age so that i can create an account for my son who is 10 years old. whenever i try to pay the1$ it just goes to a fail URL. I have tried to switch browser but it did not work.

Medivor89 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus 3 saying not enough memory

We got my son the oculus 3 for Christmas. It is the 512gig size. When he tries to play Golf plus, sometimes it will work, sometimes it will crash and sometimes it will tell him he doesn’t have enough memory to run the game. any ideas?

Oculus games not showing up

I went a few days without internet. When I get internet back and log onto my Oculus Quest 2, the only apps showing in my app library are files and settings. Also, the Oculus store won't open. Help please.

Does support exist?

@MetaQuestSupport I’ve had 3 chat requests and one email support request that so far have gone unanswered. The 1st chat request was 12-31 anyone have any suggestions on how I can get some help?The issue is my son created an account with a fake birthd...

liz.2023 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels