Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

White translucent box graphical artifact.

After years of this issue being a thing, it's still here.I don't even have to explain what it is, because everyone knows it anyway.Why did I pay 350 euros to not being able to play without a white box on my screen.I tried every "fix" I could find on ...

Stuck on login headset

Left controller not working. Did a factory reset. Now stuck on the headset login because it can not connect to left controller.Please help.

SteefVV by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

refund accidental

i wanted to refund a game but i realized about 3 hours later i dont wanna refund it any way i can cancel it ?

Can't install new game onto quest 2

I bought a new game via the oculus app on my phone yesterday, and today tried to play it on my quest 2.1. On my oculus app, it says the game install is queued and will install when the vr device is online. 2. The vr device is online but for some reas...

Accessing account

I can’t remember any of the login information for my oculus quest. I’d there love customer support and if so how can I access it?

El drift de los mando no sale aunque los limpie

Tengo el drift de los mando, y me abre comprado las oculus no hace menos de un año y aunque lo limpie se sigue moviendo solo, estoy llegando a pensar que el problema puede ser el muelle de los joystick, es posible que sea eso? Y si lo es, hay algún l...

Name change not working

So I’m trying to change my oculus name, and it’s a simple name change one word, no numbers or any special characters. But no matter what, even if I put a different name it says “Choose a name that starts and ends with a letter or number.” Again, ther...

Resolved! Oculus Quest 2 tracking

So this headset was a Christmas gift in 2021, so still kinda new. Just yesterday I started having this problem. So whenever i’m loaded into a game, and move around some. My oculus thinks it’s moving, and in the game I move to the left or right, then ...

FB hacked and disabled

My FB account has been hacked and disabled. I have been unable to get any support by emails, phone, etc. from FB. Can someone here help me retrieve my account? Please!!

Educational tool for University in Juba, South Sudan

I am an instructional designer at Ashland University, Ashland OH. I am working on developing a virtual learning environment at the University of Juba, South Sudan. I have the Engage VR software for my teaching platform. Is it possible for Oculus to b...

Video Flagged Unfairly

Yesterday I got my Oculus Quest 2 and recorded my first video on it. It was a silent video of simply showing me work with OpenBrush. This was shared on my FaceBook wall. But FaceBook auto flagged the video for copyright music infringement. I tried to...

(Bug) Oculus TV app keeps deleting my cached videos

Hello,Oculus TV app is deleting my cached videos. I spent like 2 hours today browsing videos and caching the ones I like for offline use but later when I came back to watch them all were gone, deleted. Sometimes all get deleted, sometimes just some. ...

dan8181 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Will not pair

I have factory reset my Oculus 2 headset. Multiple problems so had no choice.Now I have to pair it, however, there is no way to do so, even with an oculus account. The app doesn’t work. I’ve removed/added after having shut down iPhone 3 times now. so...

Going round in circles trying to use my Oculus Quest 2

It's been quite a long time since I've used the Oculus Quest 2 but when trying to log in it keeps trying to get me to open a Meta account which I did but when I put on the headset it keeps saying I need to log out and log back in with my facebook acc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Will Roblox ever be added to store?

I was wondering if Roblox will ever be added to the quest store for download instead of needing a Pc because not everyone has a Computer that works with Oculus Link

Quest 2 lost orientation and tracking

I have my quest 2 for just a month, recently I found it frequently relocate or reorient the environment itself and loses tracking at the same time. it mostly occurred when I tilt my head upward or sideway. Like playing beat saber, it reorient itself ...

Beat Saber add-ons not sharing on Qwest 2

My husband and I have separate accounts and one Oculus Quest 2. I was able to play Beat Saber we purchased on his account using mine. I just bought a music pack add-on with his account. I went into mine and it's asking me to buy it again. I don't und...

No referral money

I ordered a quest 2 a few days ago and a few hours before I got it my friend sent me a referral link so I made a account and redeemed it then when my Oculous arrived earlier today signed into my account and I don’t have any credit?

Original oculus quest on an infinite loading screen

So for a couple of weeks now, my oculus quest has been stuck on this cycle of being booted up, going to some weird screen of what looks to be a processor update or something since it has an image of a processor and a loading bar underneath it, which ...

Unable to stay connected in Beat Saber online play

Every time I try to play Beat Saber on my Quest 2 online or in multi-player I get a message saying Client disconnected, disconnected server timeouted DCR-3. This is very frustrating and I have spent a lot if time trying to figure out how to fix it. H...

lesaros by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors