Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Purchased Meta 2 game not available in sons library

I purchased 'among us' via the email I had of my son to request it.After I paid for and allowed the game my son cannot see it.Could you help.Could it be an age restriction? He is 12. But there was no suggestion that this would be the case.Thank you

Resolved! I cant transfer files from Q2 to PC

So first of all I just want to say that my problem wouldn't exist if Meta would just allow us to sync videos over 1 GB to the mobile app.I recently recorded myself beating a game with a challenge involved. I didn't record it in multiple takes like I ...

New device referral not working

I have sent someone a referral code. They have set up a new account but then it displays the error - Unable to accept referral, there was an issue accepting this referral. You may not be eligible because the country or region is not supported, you re...

Resolved! Your computer doesn't meet the updated minimum specifications

Hey everyone,I know there have been a good amount of conversations about this on here but none of them have helped me so far, including the meta support team. I spent a month on an email chain with the support team with them telling me on repeat to e...

Reset issue- nothing is responding

I attempted to do the factory reset on my quest 3 to try and get my microphone to work and when pressed the power and the volume button the screen went black and then a fan turned on and it has been on for hours now and nothing is responding. Any ide...

Resolved! Cant chat in games, Help needed.

Hello, I just bought a Meta Quest 3. the game i play the most is Elven Assassin. Its push to talk, when i push the B button to talk a mic shows up on screen to indecate that mic is open but no one can hear me. ive had a few people actually comment th...

Fear24 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant pair my headset with phone app after factory reset

I have had my vr for maybe 10 days and now it wouldn't load the apps that I would inspect in store so I read about it here and got the recommendation to factory reset. Now after factory reseting my Vr wont connect to my phone.I get to the screen wher...

OSGM08 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery

I just bought my son meta quest 2 in December and since he started using it the battery doesn't seem to last while in use even if it's completely charged

JayM014 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My oculup2 Keeps shutting down

My oculus 2 Keeps saying system, utilities, keep stopping , and then shuts down I need to know how to fix it I tried restarting. Rebooting. What else?

TrinketVR by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Didn't get referral credit for new first Quest 3

I have a problem with get referral credit for new first Quest 3.I purchased Oculus Quest 3, out of joy about the purchase and out of ignorance, I activated it just like that. This is my first VR device Then I found out about the referral system and w...

King_sacred_0-1705063856995.png

Oculus Quest controller scrolling by itself

Hello, I bought an Oculus yesterday and noticed that my left controller keeps scrolling down by itself. It was a massive pain to actually get it (4 cancelled orders for various reasons) and now I can't play any game that utilizes the thumbstick (Jour...

Resolved! Meta Quest Move App no longer tracking anything

My meta quest 2 move app has stopped tracking calories and time (everything) from today.Everything stat stays at zero independent of what games/exercise i undertake.I've tried rebooting, reinstalling the iphone app, a factory reset, and deleting all ...

Voice chat not working with computer

I don't get The call icon in my meta quest 2 when im connectet to my computer with a link cabel. So i can't talk with my friends when im connected to my computer. So if i want to play like roblox vr for exampel i can't talk with my friend. But my fri...

Tacoozi by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Multi player on Beat Saber

My sister and I both loved playing multi player on beat saber but had to stop in 2022/2023 due to health issues. We decided to start up again in 2024 and multi player is no there.. How do we play multi player games?

Payment

When I got to remove a gift card it says error performing query and when I go to add a card it won’t go through even tho the card does work on other devices so if there is a work around please help I got my quest not long ago and don’t want to not be...

besty1230 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost library when Meta merged accounts

A year back, I lost my past library when I merged my Oculi’s and Facebook account, I have been using my new account to buy and play games. Is there any way I can get a refund for my past library?

Lost purchases

I purchased bonelab and a football game. Played them a few times. Now they are gone from my oculus, but they show up on my phone app. When I go to the games on my oculus, it says purchase. Why would I have to purchase them again. How do I get them ba...

Oculus app won’t find device?

I’m trying to set up a developer account so that I can play vr Minecraft but my oculus app can’t find my headset. Anyone know how to fix this?

Recover My child's permanently disabled account

Hi My child's meta account was permanently disabled after we uploaded his ID. Is there any way we can recover the account? He has progress and limited items that we don't want him to lose in a couple of games. What can we do?

Games not downloading

My games won’t download if they are over on gig and I have a quest 3 i have factory reset it and it didn’t work.

my volume buttons are not working

I have a quest two in one day when I was playing it I went to go change the volume and the volume ones are stuck and once they got stuck, my mic isn’t working either and I factory reset it multiple times and I don’t know how to fix it

Lost email- need help wit account update

I have lost my original account that I made when I first got an oculus. The account details where lost when my sons tablet was stolen. I have purchased a few games but have no way to use them. Need help

Family sharing and payment control

Santa gave my two youngest their own Quest 2. Obviously Santa was trying to avoid WWIII between them trying to share a single unit. In setting up their accounts, it was trying to get me to give up credit card information for them to make direct purch...

Warvet3 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Divine Reach in Asgards Wrath 2

I have tried to active divine reach for 2 days to no avail. I press both the L1 and R1 buttons together, one at a time, L2 and R2 together and one at a time, to no avail. I tried looking for anything in my inventory and belt. I've quit and restarted ...

Meeksz by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels