Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

(Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

factory reset deleted all my games

I factory reset and it deleted all my games and data but I know that it does that so I put it on the cloud and when I got back into it reset it up I could not read download my games so I completely lost access to them like I have to rebuy them what d...

Meta Quest 2

I just bought a new Meta Quest 2 for my granddaughter and it is asking her to connect her headset to an organization. I purchased it from Target brand new and not sure why it is asking her to put her work email. I factory reset it, and does the same....

ShellEnv isn’t responding

Everyone i turn my Meta Quest 2 on i get stuck in the section before you set your boundary. After waiting a decent while it allows me to set my boundaries but immediately gives me the pop up that says “ShellEnv isn’t responding”. On the pop up i have...

boot loop + random restarting

my headset is starting up and then randomly turning off then going into a boot loop I have factory reset it a few times now and it still isn't working

Asgard's Wrath 2

I purchased the Meta Quest 3 on Thanksgiving. I finally decided to play Asgard's Wrath 2. Once I downloaded the 30gig game. I was ready to play and all I got was a 3 flashing circles and a black background. Is there anyone else experiencing this prob...

Headset mic input comes thru in waves

its kind of hard to explain but ill do my best. the sound from the mic is coming thru however it goes from audible to silent in waves. if i were to sit here and go ahhhhhhhhhhh. it comes thru as AAAHHHHhh..........HHHhhhhh.........HHHHHhhhh. it seems...

Beat Saber Not Working on Quest 2 Headset after Update

After a recent automatic update of my Quest 2 Headset, my Beat Saber game isn’t working. It shows OST 6 Update available on the screen but nowhere to do such update. I also purchased a number of new music packs and I can hear the music and see my sab...

Two Meta Quest 2 devices - manage both from the app

Hi! Both of our sons received a Meta Quest 2 for Christmas and I am trying to figure out how to manage both devices from the app and use parental supervision to monitor usage and apps. It seems that in the app I only have access to one of the devices...

Resolved! Private messages

How do I access private messages, says I have one but can't access it This support and forum is like 1970, please shape up

Elzor by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharpness of the Quest 3 lenses

HiLately I decided to change my Quest Pro which has great lenses (great sharpness 98% of the lens) for Quest 3. Every reviewers say it has the same great lenses. In my case the quality of the Quest 3 lens is noticeable lower. Sharpness is great but o...

PCVR screen not showing

I'm trying to connect my laptop to my Quest 2, but after launching the connection, I just get a black screen. It looks like there was an attempt to load, as there are a couple of thin white pillars in the distance, but there's no environment or menu....

Dafatme by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Best Account for Admin?

I have a Quest 2 for my son. I have set up the device with me as admin and then my son's child account as additional user (he is 10). Is this the best way to set up the device? I have enabled app sharing so should I buy the games on my account and th...

Fix this forum - PLEASE

For a long time now this forum seems stuffed up.Let me give you some examples:Whatever you do here is interrupted by this useless popup asking for feedback.Here is a hint: If a regular users wants to leave feedback the user will do so.Getting this po...

Someone else on my account

I got a quest 3, and sold my quest 2. But it seems that instead of making their own account, the people using my quest 2 are using mine, as games they bought have showed up on my quest. I don't want to report them or get them in trouble, I'd like to ...

CAN'T OPEN THE OCULUS APP. OVRServer_x64 won't stay open

The OVRServer_x64 refuses to open. This results in the "Can't Reach Oculus Server" error. However when I remove the Remote Headset.dl files, it opens, BUT I can't add my headset. I've reinstalled MULTIPLE times and repaired. I can't figure this out.....

Quest 3 to Quest 2 chat issues

I recently updated to the Quest 3 and when I play with my bf (who is still playing with the Quest 2), he can hear me but I can't hear him. Never had this problem when we were both playing Quest 2. It's happening in game as well as in private chat. Wh...

Can a Supervised (Teen) Account be an admin on Quest 2?

All of our games have been purchased on a supervised meta account, and therefore we cannot share them with the current admin. I am considering resetting our Meta 2 and signing in with that supervised account as the admin. But I want to know if any pr...

nico1259 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quest stuck without menu options

I just updated my old quest; it's an original, not quest 2 and it had been sitting in a cabinet unused for a while so I clicked into system & update its software... I now am stuck without a menu bar & unable to do anything but look around at the dome...

Casting to a TV

I have just got the meta quest 2 and have a Toshiba smart TV, I also have a Amazon fire stick in it but cannot for the life of me get it to cast gone through Google and it's been 5 hours now and about to give up can you help

App isn't appearing in library

I added the Steam Link app to my library on the Meta app on my phone, however when I went to my quest, the app isn't appearing in my library and I can't start the download through my phone or from my quest. As far as I know you can't remove apps from...

Controllers not working in apps

Got the Meta Quest 3 today. Controllers work fine until I open any of the apps. They are still visible on the headset, but any time I select anything nothing happens.

Tjfriers by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

device referal question available or not?

Hello,I just wanted to be on the safe side.I already own quest 1 and 2 and go and rift, in other words they are all in the meta app.So if my friend recruits me with his device referral link and I then activate a new bought quest 3, then would I get t...

exciting by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asking for a zipcode to confirm age in Canada

I am trying to set up my 10 year olds meta quest 2 and to confirm my age, I need to enter a credit card number and zip code. We do not have zip codes in Canada, so it will not let me proceed further and they are advising that the account will be susp...

pro controller wont pair to quest 2

I got my son a new pro controller, it will NOT pair. I have factory reset the oculus quest 2. I have used Brand New batteries for the controller. On the app it just stays at “pair left controller” nothing happens. after i press the two buttons for 4 ...

Devon4668 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels