Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Controllers disappear as soon as an app starts in Quest Link

I am trying to launch apps and games thru Quest Link on my pc with a wired connection. The controllers work to navigate the store but as soon as I try to launch anything, Google Earth as an example, my hands disappear and there is no way to interact ...

Eltron904 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virtual Desktop says "not on same network"

So...I want to use VD for wirelessly streaming, but I'm suffering from an issue:My PC connects to wired router(which connects to wired work LAN).I also need to run an APP to log in with my work account so I can access the Internet.And my Quest connec...

Voice

While playing Gorilla Tag, I can’t get my voice to work… what can I do to fix this???

Oculus quest 2 support

Hi, I bought the quest2 in October 2021 it's been well looked after in a case, used not very often, recently the left controller is not working. It won’t connect, but the right one is fine. today I’ve tried a factory reset, still can’t get controller...

Microphone

Help! Noone can hear me on any app. I have rebooted, checked settings, even did factory reset. Nothing. I miss talking to my team mates, so please help!!!

Wont let me download my game

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I bought superhot vr on the app and it won't let me install it on my quest 2 and it won't even let me try to repurchase it in the store on the quest. I bought superhot vr on the app and it won't let me install it on my ques...

Meta Quest 2 standalone microphone problems

I have had my Quest 2 for almost 2 years now, I’m not sure if this is due to how long of use but i thought id seek help here. My microphone is currently not working and I've tried troubleshooting it. I’ve tried resetting the headset, updating and eve...

Un_Masked by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing Aps with child under 12

I have 2 children, one is 13 and the other 11. The 13 year old does not have the same restrictions as the 11 year old and we can't seem to ap share with the 11 year old. Two questions - is there a way that both kids can play on the apps at the same t...

Batwest by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Left Lens screen will flicker then go black

I got my quest 2 on Christmas and enjoyed it for one day before the left screen started flickering for a few minutes then went to black. I contacted Oculus customer support and made a ticket. Turning it off and leaving it for an hour or two would fix...

Need Help

I need some help with a shipping issue i had, i ordered a meta quest 3 over a month ago had a shipping issue and contacted meta support immediately to try and resolve it they told me they would look into it and contact me within 24-48hrs I waited and...

bony161 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

trouble setting up oculus 1

Hi Everyone,I bought the old Oculus 1 for my son to give him a VR experience and judge it is something worth spending more on in the future. However, I cannot get is set up for the life of me. It has a USB coming from headset. Every time I try to dow...

Quest 2 right controler won't pair to my headset

Right controler either has 1 fast blink, sos blink, or 2 blinks. All in white. I just opened box 12/23. Left controler fine. I have tried pair/unpair multiple times, restarting headset, rebooting headset, check/change batteries, leave batteries out b...

Store credit disappeared

So, I had refunded a game and got my 7$ store credit with the money on my card back, but as soon as I buy a game , it said the original amount it was owed, but didn’t have enough without the store credit. So I buy it and it says declined, but then to...

Haid3n by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Delete Account on Quest 2

I bought the VR for my kids for Christmas. I set up my account which was the main admin account and it is linked to Facebook. I made a second account for my child, but fudged the age as older than she is just so she'd be able to have access to everyt...

Elite Strap with Battery sound not loud like original strap

I own the Meta Oculus 2 and recently added the Elite strap with Battery. I've noticed that the I now must max out the volume, and even at that, it just isn't very loud. Is this the way it is supposed to be with the Elite? I don't want to add headphon...

ib_anouk by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible to 'unredeem' a game'

I got a recently got a Quest 3 and I used the Meta Mobile app to set it up, I redeemed a game called asguards wrath 2 I noticed I had none of my old games, and quickly learned the meta mobile app has a different account to what my Quest 2 had , meani...

MadJack27 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My mic isn't working in a party call

When I use any other game/app, my mic is fine but in a party call it doesn't work. I tried rebooting the headset and turning the mic on and off. It was working fine about a day ago when I was using it but today it doesn't work. Again, it perfectly fi...

SMS PIN for Dev Meta account

Why can’t I get a text for a PIN number texted to me when trying to get into dev mode. I’ve tried everything. I’ve spend a week on this.

JFish311 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta quest 3 - Asgard's Wrath 2 in non-admin account

December 2023Quick question for everyone. I purchased the Meta Quest 3 for my son for Christmas. It came with Asgard's Wrath 2 free with purchase. During admin setup I chose not to download the game immediately when prompted. I then went on to setup ...

Bombmob by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 controller light is stuck on

 so earlier in the day I was getting the flashing and vibrating in the controller and the tracking was messed up I fixed that later in the day only for the next problem to appear the light on the ring of the oculus is stuck on please help idk how to ...

29DD392E-B28C-4239-996D-FED701C17737.jpeg
BigPluto by Honored Guest
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quest 3

I can’t connect my quest 3 idk where to put this code in and I can’t find help

air link- not pairing with laptop

Air link doesnt want to pair with the laptop, laptop meets the requirements wifi too, I tried what other articles said like restarting, reinstalling, fully deleting the oculus app and I tried factory reset too. I use oculus quest 3

Shiny Rocks have not been received

Hello, On 25/02/23 I purchased 2 bundles of shiny rocks (5000 and 2200).The money has come out of my account and I have received the emails confirming my orders. Also on my purchase history on my account it shows these bundles have gone through.Howev...

Boot menu closes when buttons released

My quest 2 has been acting strange, so I'm attempting to factory reset it. When I launch to the boot menu, it closes and launches as soon as either the power or volume button are released. As a result I can't perform the factory reset.

Shared Apps need Double Storage

When App Sharing is enabled, the Apps that the second account uses are using full storage For Example:- I have Asgards Wrath 2 installed on the Main Admin Account- When i want to play asgards wrath on the second account, i need to fully download 26gb...

tresofff by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Promo code

I want to buy a game and I had a promo code that didn’t work so I just assumed it was already used or something but my friend used the exact code and it worked for him. I then deleted and redownloaded the meta app and the promo code still didn’t work...

SammyKap by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 5 kudos
Labels