Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

'Losing hands' in all Steam VR games

I've had the Oculus for 6 months and til now have barely used it due to the challenge of getting any of the popular games working through Steam VR.Every game I play loses touch functionality within a few minutes with Skyrim being the latest, all my s...

Resolved! The referral link doesn’t work?

I have once clicked the referral link from my friend and clicked accept and browse the products intro. a few days ago, but when I click the link again and prepare to purchase the Quest2 today, however, the message says that I have already accepted hi...

w51687 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Head stuck on screen saver floating balls and soft music

I set up my new headset ( meta quest 2)the menu won’t load. I only see slow moving floating balls and hear soft music. I have restarted the headset several times. the balls start after I set up and confirm the area circumferenceThen there is nothing ...

Oculus won’t turn on

Hi my oculus won’t turn on. My cousin gave me the oculus and I factory reset it. I downloaded the app, I downloaded some games and allowed it to reinstall. I need help because it doesn’t turn on at all. It will flash 3 dots loading and turn to black....

Danger0 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referral link didn't work

Hello, My nephew told me about the Oculus and sent me a link for referral, however it returns an "Can't Accept Referral - This Facebook account has already been used to activate a Quest 2." That is true, I did set it up but didn't see anything indica...

Accessories

I have found out that the hand controllers are a bit slippery and I’m constantly trying to get a good grip when using them. I googled for grips and saw a few of them. Will I have to remove the grips when placing them on the docking charger ? Also loo...

Setting up controls for Alyx

I am trying to simply turn on continuous movement instead of instant turn. I see in the bindings I have continuous on when "USE AS JOYSTICK" but instant turn on "USE AS DPAD". How do I switch between the two? There are bindings for both and I cannot ...

Left controller analog stick drifting

Hello, I bought an Oculus Quest 2 not long ago, received it in the mail two weeks ago and I’m already starting to have really bad drifting problems, It will just drift downwards. I don’t want to go to the extent of pulling it apart due to the fact it...

Cant log In

Hi we cant log in. Is there a way to reset the whole oculus?

OCCULUS LINK - Menu disappearance

- The computer does not detect the headset- I plug and unplug the USB-C at the computer [When I plug and unplug at the headset it does not work].- Normally what happens is that there is a message that asks if I want to activate Occulus Link, and then...

Forgot my old Facebook password.....

I created a dummy account for my oculus to set up due to the fact I didn't have enough access to my regular FB account at the time. Now, I do, but I purchased Beat Saber. Is there any way to merge the two accounts, or will I always have to sign into ...

Transfer Apps From one Quest 2 to Another?

my son just discovered and purchased a quest 2 and i would like to transfer apps / games i have on my quest 2 (which i haven't used in over a year) to his new unit, i.e. remove the apps / games completely from my quest and have them install on his, i...

Unable to pair Oculus to Workrooms

Hello everyone, I am trying to pair my OQ2 headset to Workrooms. When I sign into workrooms on the OQ2 it gives me a code to enter into the web app. I am able to log into the workrooms web app, but I have no place to pair the headset. They say to go ...

TOFASU by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus briefly showing me my room

My oculus started doing this thing where while playing games it will show me the view through the cameras for about a second or 2. This makes it really hard to play anything because of how disruptive it is. I cant play one of my favorite games(Gun Ra...

Oculus Rift - Could Not Calibrate Sensors to Controllers

During Oculus Setup, I have got through every step, except for calibrating the sensors to the controllers. I've tried looking up troubleshooting tips, tutorials on YouTube, and even the Community, but to no avail. People have told others that light m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charger

I got a oculus Quest 2 yesterday and i was excited, i got everything to work but the charger i got with the oculus quest 2 doesnt even work, i've tried many wall outlets but it still doesnt charge the oculus quest 2, it only works while i have the ch...

Frequent stuttering only with Airlink and Virtual Desktop

I have been dealing with constant stuttering in vr games with my quest 2 over airlink and virtual desktop, but using the link cable works flawlessly without issues. I will start stuttering when looking around and turning despite having a consistent 9...

notCav by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No rewards after using the referral program

Hi, I've recently refered my friend prior to him getting the Meta Quest 2. I've sent him my code a day before he got the quest, since I'm aware that you need to do this before him he first uses it (activating the device).After he registered via the l...

Referral program

Hello I send my referral link to a friend who claimed it before installing her new headset. Now we both didn't get rewarded.Also there is no sign of the referral progress in my oculus app.Can you help me?

Di_lara by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pin

I have a question I forget my pin I was going to buy a game I put the incorrect pin so much times I reset my pin and later when I was going to buy the game it said that they see inusses on my account and try later how much time is ?

Resolved! Cant log in

I've had no issues prior to this and my it was working completely fine but whenever I go into my friends list it says I need to log in to my Facebook account. I'm already logged into it on the occulus app so it shouldn't be asking. Anyways I log in a...

Oculus touch no se emparejan

Buenas tardes, mis controles oculus no emparejan,ya le di en emparejar con la aplicación pero no los empareja.Me podrían ayudar por favor .

dann656 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels