Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Quest 2 connects to the wrong Wifi 2,4 Ghz instead of 5Ghz

Hi guys,I have a Quest 2 and try to use airlink, but it doesn't work (too slow) because the Quest always connects to my 2,4 Ghz Wifi instead of the 5Ghz one. (both wifi's have the same name and pw and work as a mesh with my fritz box. All my other de...

Headset Turns Itself On When Charging

Recently started having this issue. Appears to be something people have struggled with for a couple years now, please fix this. It takes a decent bit longer to charge when on and I much prefer my electric device do what I tell them to

mic not working

my mic is not working at all. i have tried multiple games and people still can't hear me, apparently, they can hear themselves in my mic and i dont know if this is true. i know it is not the mic itself because i used earbuds with a built-in mic and i...

Resolved! Oculus Quest 2 Rift menu with a cable too sharp.

Hello! I am using an Oculus Quest 2 using a cable (that is suitable for Rift Menu). For some reason everything looks really sharp and I have tried everything to fix it but nothing has worked. If you could help me with this, that would be awesome! Tha...

Resolved! Login

I turned on my oculus and was greeted with a login page. I login with Facebook and it says “are you a new oculus user or already have an oculus account” I click already have an account and login. forgot my password and click forgot password. Now it b...

Melted Charger port

A few weeks ago i was charging my oculus and my mom told me to come to here i came there and i saw the charging port melted we contacted them and they sent a charging cube not an oculus so we got back at them and for all of you guys wondering you can...

Resolved! Can't cast pointers in Oculus Home.

Hello.I found that I can't cast pointers in my Oculus Home anymore. It is like that I lost all the "magic power" suddenly and have to move things with my own hands now.The setting of "Lock Home Arrangement" is off. I also tried uninstalling oculus ap...

The gray screen cannot call out the menu after powering on

I have upgraded the system to V40, but there is a very serious bug, after booting every time I have to reset the protective space, and then the screen will be grayed out, unable to call out the menu, shutdown and restart will not help. On rare occasi...

Install queued

One of the game purchases is stuck in 'install queued'. What should I do next?

rpranav by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I have bought a visa gift card before and was able to add it to my payment method and now it is not letting me. I’ve tried multiple times and nothing has worked is there anything else I can do?

Airlink Max Connections Help

Hello all, I am trying to find out if there is a limit to how many airlink connections you can have at once on a network. I have been testing out the connections on my new network. We have 1gb line with Unifi UDM Pro and 10gb UDM switch and a WiFi 6 ...

SkyRL by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to find Human Anatomy VR app

I am trying to find the Human Anatomy VR on my Quest 2. It came up about a month ago when I first received my Oculus but now when I type in the search nothing on Human Anatomy comes up

Warranty

How do you know if you're warranty is still active?My controllers are broken. The right controller got teared apart when I was playing a game (Mid game) and the left controller trigger got loosed out of its spot.

Changing location

My son lives in Seattle, I live in Prestatyn, Wales. He bought me an Oculus Quest 2 from the UK branch of Amazon at Christmas but forgot to change his default address so it ended up at his house in Seattle. I’m now visiting him and he’s set up the Oc...

Just bought oculus go can’t pair with phone.

just bought the go. Can’t connect it to my iPhone. Tried multiple WiFi networks, going close to router opening and closing bluetooth,etc etc. when I go through setup it says unable to find your headset. Wasted so much time on this please Help!!!!

Hi my name is liurky

Hello a week ago I bought the oculus and I want to buy games with my credit card and it won't let me can you help me thanks.

Oculus go error

Hello, I have an oculus go and it has worked well for me so far. I went to start the oculus and I get 3 buttons blinking on the screen but beyond that it doesn't do anything else. What's going on? Any solution? Thank you

Oculus wont connect to app

Hello my oculus will not connect to the app and my phone i did everything they said be close to the Wi-Fi router but its didnt help

Unable to add any payment methods!!!

Honestly cannot believe this issue. Only went out and purchased my oculus quest 2 today. First oculus product have ever owned. Go to add either my card or PayPal to my oculus account and nothing works!! Have tried it on different devices, different w...

Apps keep crashing in headset.

My Quest apps have been non-stop crashing like, 30 seconds after i open them. The only way to fix this is to factory reset the headset. Can you explain what might be happening?

Referral code

I sent a referral code to my friend, he went in and put his Facebook account on it but then it has a different last name on it than what he has in his Facebook.That account also has a different phone number.His account has the same email and password...

Mental Health and Mindfulness

Can the head set be used by multiple people. For example could a head set be placed in an office with a guided meditation app where various students might stop in and use it at different times?

oculus uest 2 controllers intermittent issues

we have oculus quest 2 and it was woeking fine till last mont one of the controller started to not work with any game and then after restart it works for sometime and then again it happened. now both controllers are having the same issues. they work ...

My trigger wont respond unless i hold it down really hard

My trigger wont respond unless i hold it down really hard, this is really annoying for when i play h3vr and cant shoot automatics or when im playing boneworks and cant fire guns, or force grab, if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me, and if i...

YouTube VR accessing Favorites

Hi all!I have been using YouTube VR with my Quest 2 to exercise. I’m not concerned if it’s 2D or whatever. All I want is to be able to access my favorites and if possible, my history. The only thing I have been able to do thus far is access my subscr...

Labels