Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Oculus PC App and iOS App out of Sync?

I've noticed that the games listed in my Oculus PC app library and My Oculus iOS app differ (e.g. I can find Asgards Wrath II on the iOS app, but cannot find it on the PC app). I've verified that I have the same account logged into both apps. Is this...

CpeGeo by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund denied

I purchased The Walking Dead bundle yesterday. I decided I did not want it. I haven't even opened up the app or use it Refund I tried get customer support but not let me get customer support. I tried to email I would not let me send I . I'm having tr...

gtw168 by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 3 Elite Strap with Battery does not charge headset.

When I connect the head strap to the Quest 3 it will say that it has extended the battery for a few seconds then no longer continues to extend the battery. I have gone through the troubleshooting requested by the store support team. Then when they re...

N0lz by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

wont turn on

when i try to turn on my oculus it wont it wont let me boot it up factory reset or anything the lights wont come on i have it on the charger and it still wont do anything idk whats wrong with it nothing blocking the sensor ive done everything i can b...

Rift S headphone Jack not working Properly

Lately my Rift S audio jack has been glitching out lately, at first it would just not play any audio in my left ear and would just require a little nudge to get it to work again, But now sometimes it never plays audio and I need it in the exact right...

Maaxim0 by Honored Guest
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

right controller vibrations

So I dropped my right controller on a soft surface, and when I picked it up to use it, it was overly sensitive to vibrations.

Referral not working

Bought my stepson a quest 2 for Christmas and every time he tried to set up his account using the referral link it gave us an error message.

I cant download Horizon Worlds

Hello, So I'm in Philippines and I cant download HW. It only says add to wishlist. Is my region locked? I can get in on HW venue with no problem. Thanks to anyone that can help.

rbumandin by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casting from child’s account

I see it’s a known issue that you cannot cast when using a child’s account. For the safety of my child and to make sure the games are okay for them, we’d like to make a rule that they always need to be casting. please add this as a feature!

movard by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Mixed reality space issue on Quest 3

Today I powered on the Quest 3, and my guardian floor boundary is fine, but the room setup/spatial data where it saves your walls/furniture is really warped. I don't have a screenshot/video but it's offset about half way into my play area forward, an...

Restore Purchases

I sold my Oculus Quest 2 earlier this year and just recently got the same one. I have tried to contact support in many ways but I can't seem to find an email or phone number. I made a few purchases last time I had the Quest 2 and now that I have it a...

Change the email address associated with your account

The email associated with my account on https://auth.meta.com/settings/vyi/#_=_ is (redact)and it should be (redact). The correct email,(redact) is associated with all of my accounts and is listed as my contact info on . I need to change the incorrec...

Lost all my games

I had the Quest 2 w/ a bunch of games on it and I sold the quest 2 and deleted the facebook account I needed for it about a year ago. During that time meta and facebook no longer had to be connected to play the VR headset. Fast forward to today I got...

Resolved! Max charging power quest 3

Hello, I would like to know what is the maximum charging power that the quest 3 supports, since with the quest 2 I needed a 33W charger that I have to be able to continue playing and charge the glasses and now with quest 3 the battery is discharged .

PanboVR by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pin reset email

I am not getting a pin reset link sent to my email at [redacted]Thanks in advance

Nono5708 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casting from a child’s account

We’ve just purchased a quest 3 for my child for his Birthday, we’ve managed to set him up a child’s account supervised from my account (I won’t ever be using the device but set up my account just so I can manage his), but we can’t seem to cast to a t...

Meta for Business: Cannot Sign Into Work Account

Good afternoon, I operate a business using Meta Quest 2s for VR training. I'd like to set my device fleet to Kiosk Mode, however I cannot seem to log into work.meta.com to access the Device Manager. I have a registered work email with APEX Innovation...

Resolved! Alien Isolation VR Start Problem - Please Help!

Hi, I absolutely love Alien Isolation and am dying to replay in VR but am having problems getting it to work on my new Rift - I hop you can help.1. Game is installed in steam2. Mother DLL is copied over3. I can see AI in the Oculus Library on my Rift...

Bob_Tomas by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over heated causing melted charger in headset

 My son placed his headset on charge over night while he went to sleep. Woke up to find it had over heated causing the charging unit to melt inside the charging port and the outside is melted around the charging port! This is extremely alarming as it...

IMG_4538.jpeg IMG_4536.jpeg

Payment method

Our new meta quest 2 is not allowing us to add a payment method so we cannot get any games for it

Quest 3 Battery Question

So i've recently recieved a link cable which is plugged onto my USB 3.2 from my motherboard onto the Quest 3 headset.Since i've upgraded from a Rift S to the Quest 3 i was wondering how much does the battery degrade over time and if leaving the heads...

ManelRoig by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extreme Stuttering in Oculus Link

So I have extreme stuttering when i load into Oculus Link. When I go to dropped frame capture it shows this after recording for a minute .I have a rather unique setup with a laptop and an e-gpu but here are the specs anywaysCPU- Intel Core I7 1165G7R...

MurkyBubbles727_1-1703605216568.png

Meta Quest 2 Works Properly Only in One Location

I had been using my 1-week old headset in a couple different locations and noticed 2 days ago that, while working out in SuperNatural, one of my bats had become improperly aligned with my hand controller by the end of the workout. Since then, it's go...

Zoeetal by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels