Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Bigscreen app not showing movie rentals

My bigscreen app was showing 3d movie rentals but now it says “this category is unavailable due to region restrictions by the license holder”. I live in the USA. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Resolved! Left touch controller stick is very inconsistent

Left stick when given any command foward backward (for movement in game) leaves me standing still anytime I move the joystick it is receiving a erratic signal any comments or potential fixes would be nice (quest 2 64 gb)

Quest 2 right controller issue

Hi,Suddenly, the Meta Quest 2 thinks the joystick on the right controller is pushed to the left but in reality, it is centered. I can move the joystick around and see my avatar's thumb move slightly up and towards the center but never down or to the ...

Resolved! Need Help To Change Username, We Only Joined Today

Hello,Feeling frustrated as there does not appear to be a way to contact support by email or chat, just signed up and put the wrong usernam in for my son, is there anyone i can contact to change this? Really want to get this done before Christmas mor...

My right controller won’t pair

My right controller would not pair so I googled and was told to leave the battery out for 30 minutes which I did. This did nothing. I then searched again and it said to do a factory reset. I am now stuck on the screen where it makes you pair your con...

Resolved! Casting from all accounts or multi-admin?

Bought this for my 3 kids. They want separate gamesaves, so 3 accounts needed. Guess of they were disappointed when only one (the admin) account could share the screen. Extremely boring for the rest, and the "do together thing" lost. So, how do I eit...

Purchased games

I had a house fire in May and bought a new oculus for my son for Christmas and when I logged in the app on my phone I don't see any of my purchases

Resolved! Apps say to setup a meta account

Am I the only one that has the problem where apps say to setup a meta account when i setup my quest 2 WITH MY META ACCOUNT why does this keep happening (please help idk why this keeps happening)

Oculus Software Installation Failed

I have been trying to install the Oculus Software for the past 2 days. I tried all of the solutions I can find online and in this support. e.g. Disabling Firewall & Anti-virus, installing it in another drive, uninstalling redistribution 2015, install...

I want more storage

I got a 128gb quest 3 but i now realize 512gbs is much better. Can I trade it in and pay another $150 to get the 512gb one?

Resolved! Portable charger

I bought my buddy a Meta quest 2. When watching video content for long durations his power lasts only so long. He has the Quest 2 which can only be charged from a dock. USB style wont work. Can anyone suggest a specific back up portable charger "THAT...

philscafe by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to redeem Asgards Wrath 2

Hi,Asgards Wrath 2 has been released a few days ago, but I'm still not able to redeem it, even though I bought the Meta Quest 3 a few months ago.. I can't find any solution to the issue online, hopefully a Meta Employee can help out.

Quest 3 mic and app uninstalling

My mic stops working several times. I’ve tried to go to sound etc and turn it on and off and mute it but doesn’t make a difference. also Asgard wrath 3 keeps uninstalling and I am stuck on the screen constantly of 3 people. When the game does load it...

Help redeeming Asgard's Wrath 2

Tried to redeem the email confirmation email then confirmation txt msg which opened the meta app then nothing just asgards wrath £44 Tried to click redeem but it's asking for a long code if I go back to the email it's no longer there just the last co...

Resolved! Not able to connect any Oculus vr to my swift x

I have a Swift X laptop (model SFX14-41G-R7QJ) with the following specifications: R5-5600U processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, and an RTX 3050 graphics card.I am facing an issue with my laptop Oculus setup. I have connected 3 Meta Quest 2 headsets to the...

Purchased game removed from my account

I was attempting to play beat saber with my friend today, and first, beat saber was giving me the error code “CRF-9” when trying to use multiplayer, so I restarted the game a few times, my headset, logged in and out of my account, etc, after about 45...

Did not get the full referral reward

I just got a Quest 2 and used a referral and saw the confirmation screen noted a $60 referral credit. When I went into the store, it was only $30. Was there an error in the confirmation screen?

Screenshot 2023-12-18 214029.png
Nairume by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does the Quest 3 drain battery while using link?

I have purchased an Oculus Quest 3, and I have some questions related with the link feature.Firstly, when connected to a PC for productivity/PCVR, does the battery of the headset maintain or does it slowly drain?Secondly, does any usb-C 3.0 data tran...

Resni. by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble logging in

I tried logging into my device again by going through the meta/device site and logging in with a code. I put the code in and now it's telling me to put in my work email. I put in the email and not it's saying it's not correct. I'm not sure why I have...

Resolved! Oculus Quest 2 PC Link Cant reach in game menus

So I bought zenith connected my quest to my oculus link rift app and while playing I cant access in-game menus (inventory) both the 3 dash button and oculus button take me to the rift home menu. I tried other games and they all do the same thing whil...

Downloading app

Why is the meta app so reeeetarted? I cant even download it. It keeps saying restart device. What can I do to even download it?

smldck by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Entire Oculus library lost.... again

For the second time, I've lost my Oculus library of games I've purchased over the past 6 years. This is the second time this has happened when my account was migrated to a Meta account.I've submitted a few emails over the past few weeks with no respo...

pc compatability

so i wasnt too bothered about a pc link up when i had the quest 2 BUT after Amazon refunded the £410 and i only had to put £70/80 towards the quest 3 (great little blag i kno...no need to give me a round of applause lol) and after playing the amazing...

Labels