Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Blue green dots in my vision

My oculus quest two has developed these blue green dots in the upper corner of my vision is just happened yesterday the quest is four months old  

46CF7F79-E79E-497A-8A19-33E130C6FE70.jpeg EC97CAFB-A0EB-4E6A-A327-572532632480.jpeg

problem in the oculus home store

I have a problem in the oculus home, when I click on the blind, I have a black window that is sencé represented the blind and nothing happens and it does not disappear, I am forced to leave air link and come back without going through the blind, so I...

senzoqt by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does Quest 2 HURT so much to wear???

Seriously. Quest 2 sucks. It hurts my head no matter how I wear it.I've scoured the internet and the only "solutions" involve spending more money, which I shouldn't have to do; the base unit should be comfortable right out of the box. The problem is ...

Oculus Link Extremely Jittery

I have a ROG gaming laptop with an RTX 3060, and whenever i use oculus link its horribly stuttering and jittery. i should not have this issue with a 3060 as it is more then capable of running PCVR. so my question is why is it so dang jittery, and how...

Oculus Support is a Pain in the ASS !!!!

Whats Up with the Oculus Support Team ?I open a ticket 20days in the past, My VC1 is defect (a fucking green line)The Support confirmed that it will replace and the will send me a RMA Number, But nothing..Every time i replay or open a new ticket it w...

bad fit quest 2

how can i make it so the headsett (quest 2) does not sqeeze my face, it hurts. All of the weight of the quest 2 is on my face. please help anyone!

Left control not working

i got on and my left hand just started drifting away from me so I took out the battery and put it back in but the headset wouldn’t track the control. I cleaned it but that didn’t help either, the stick, triggers, and buttons work but the headset won’...

oculus link not working quest 2

i got my quest back in september of 2021 and it was working fine until around last summer. basically what happens is i plug in my quest to my pc, the little box that says "do you want this device to access your files?" shows up, i press allow, and no...

Payment

Can someone tell my how to fix my oculus form not adding my payment method it keeps saying unable to add

Quest 2 Setup Unable to start process

Quest 2 on the way and went to download on Windows 10 pc Ouculus setup app. Getting the warning sign Unable to start processThere are no logs to check- it doesnt get that far.Taken out the space in PC account name as others suggested.Installed a vers...

Unable to start process

PLEASE GOD HELP I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO FIX THIS GOD FORSAKEN ERROR, AND IT WON'T WORK, I SPENT 400$ ON MY VR HEADSET, NOT EVEN BEING ABLE TO PLAY IT. SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS ERROR. EVERYTIME I TRY TO GET ON THE OCULUS SETUP, IT JUST SAYS, "UNAB...

znoid by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Factory reset

how do you factory reset your quest without the app? I set an unlock pattern on my quest a while back, unfortunately i havent played in a while and so when i tried to i forgot the pattern. The app wont let me go to advanced setting to reset without t...

Not being able to transfer games to other accounts

My mother deactivated her facebook account so I am no longer able to access it on my oculus quest 2 it’s also the admin account. I have my own account now and I can’t download nor update any of my games because her account takes up the whole storage

oculus game library

so i used a different email address for my oculus account and later merged it with my Facebook account, was getting invites for special events and couldn't attend because of the 2 different emails, so i factory rest my oculus quest 2 and signed in us...

My Quest 2 keeps getting it's tracking lost

For some reason my Quest 2 keeps losing it's tracking, not the controller tracking, but the headset tracking. When tracking gets lost, I get sent to a dark menu saying "Tracking Lost" and tells me to quit the app I'm using. Sometimes it would come ba...

Tracking lost

Each time I get on my tracking gets lost I have well lighting and this has never happened before it brings up the tracking lost screen about every 15 seconds then reconnects I don’t know how to fix it

NinV1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help getting my controllers back

I'm posting this message here in the hopes that I can get the attention of someone, somewhere, that can help me get a resolution to a serious problem with Oculus customer service.I cannot begin to describe how angry I am about how poorly Oculus treat...

How stop notifications?

Since the last Oculus App update I'm constantly getting false warnings on one of my sensors. There is absolutely no issue, but the App will insist there are problems regardless. Low quality tracking and general device problems notifications keep popp...

Jaxeed by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller connects but the tracking wont work properly

Spoiler (Highlight to read)My left controller keeps flashing sos in morse code after I hit something in my room My left controller keeps flashing sos in morse code after I hit something in my room I have tried factory reseting , pairing and impairing...

Small Window in Black that does not disappear

Well a new problem, add and continue, when I start Oculus Home Pc and when I enter the Store in the long taskbar, I get a black rectangular window that I cannot eliminate in any way, I have uninstalled the application, I have restored the glasses to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels