Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Can't use triggers for certain interactions (WEIRD ISSUE)

Hello, all, I am having a glaring issue with my oculus. Everything works fine until I boot up oculus link. I first noticed that the triggers weren't working for me in phasmophobia. Then, maybe a week later, I now notice that the laser pointer that co...

Scanline

Only bought this for around 3 weeks and there are like a smoke screen covering in front of the actual visual… what can I do to fix this? 

AC7843EC-6AD2-413C-BD12-1BB5A8A2272C.jpeg

Oculus Quest 1 controller issue

Right-handed controller broke. Was advised that a oculus Touch controller would work as a replacement but does not seem to. Is it just not compatible or do I need a left handed touch controller to sync the both?

Casting problem

I was about to cast my Oculus Quest's screen to Google Chrome for some friends, and when I had everything set up and pressed cast, it just wasn't working. When it was about to load on my computer screen, the Oculus cut the cast short because it could...

It wont let me remove a credit card

Hey, so I bought a game about 2 or 1 hour ago and I wanted to remove the card I bought it with but when I try to remove it nothing happens I try it on oculus.com and it said error. Do I have to wait a little bit I waited about 2 hours and it still do...

Elite strap battery status?

I'm plugging in the elite head strap (quest 2) to charge it before use. How can I tell if the battery pack itself is charging or not? there's no light or anything.

Strange new problem

Just started happening. Oculus Home begins loading with the infinite grid room but only the top half shows. Bottom half is solid black. When first appearing in the home, you are placed what looks like 30 feet below the home outside any usable area. T...

Account lost

Yeah so my account games were not working so i removed it from the oculus the. Gried to log back in. Did the log in and stufd especially theough facebook. Then it had made me make a new account connected to the face book i had connected to my first a...

App sharing so isn't fixed?

I'm just double checking. I went to old threads and it says it is fixed, but I can't even load free games on multiple headsets (let alone ones I bought). Is there an eta on the fix or can we just go kick rocks?

Cannot checkout in Meta Store.

Hello, for two days now I have been trying to buy Oculus Quest 2. Unfortunately I cannot proceed through checkout. Website tells me that my address is invalid and checkout button is disabled. None of the fields passed with negative validation, looks ...

Ph3n0m by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controllers

I purchased the oculus for my son for Christmas and the right control has stopped working, I have looked at these forums and google and tried all recommended fixes with no avail. I have also been checking with the oculus store for replacement that is...

Welcome to Windows Mixed Reality --- Connect Your Headset

My Oculus Quest 2 setup is working except when I wanted to try Flight Simulator 2020 and do so via Mixed Reality Portal. I'm hung up with Windows Mixed Reality Portal asking me to connect the headset which it is by way of the Oculus Link cable. When ...

Needs to allow a humane way to handle replacement

I’m currently in Hong Kong and in order for me to get it replaced the closest supported country for me is Taiwan, so I need to pay out of my own pocket first and ship it to my friend who lives there so that she can help me from there on. To keep it s...

Resident Evil 4 Saves and Loads not working properly for me

Hi everyone! So in Resident Evil 4 VR, whenever I beat the game and save after, whenever I go back to the load screen, the only save file that shows up for me is the save from before right before I beat the game. So this causes me to have to beat the...

Oculus Quest and 360 degree camera

Hello, How can I connect a 360 degree camera to the oculus quest in order to have a live capture of the environment around me to be seen in the headset while wearing it?

Resolved! list of properties we can change from adb?

I frequently see people reference adb commands like "adb shell setprop debug.oculus.textureWidth" but whenever I try to google a comprehensive list of similiar commands I get nowhere. Any idea where I could find them? Or at least how I might view the...

My Rift S stopped working

I´ve recently played a game on my Rift S and bcause I had to do something else I paused the game and layed my headset down for a while after coming back into my room and putting my headset on it started to lag until it crashed. After that initial cra...

The4ges by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift S Audio issues

Hi! I'm having trouble with my Rift S. The audio sometimes goes all "warble-y" where every sound is distorted, no matter from a game or say Discord. Sometimes it just cuts out completely. Sometimes it cuts out one program but not the other. I've tríe...

Oculus Rift S Display Port

Good evening,I purchased the Oculus Rift S over a year ago, and I have never been able to get it to work. The Display Port will not connect. I have read every forum/community conversation and nothing works. Any thoughts on how I can get this to work?...

Resolved! Black screen after factory reset

Ok so I was playing gorilla tag then it when to black then back to normal then it did it over and over then I got off. Next day I get on it shows the login screen then go's to black so I try everything but a factory reset. then I factory reset it the...

Resolved! VR tour link

Hi.my cousin is working on this ship and I’d love to share the tour with his family in VR. But İ can’t seem to get it to work in the Oculus Quest browser. Anyone got something like this working? Any tips?https://virtual-tours.msccruises.com/MSC-Belli...

Air Link stop working

Air Link stop working on my device worked great til now ive tried power cycling my pc headset and router i also tried reinstalling drivers reinstalling oculus software even hard reseting device and still nothing

Unable to add payment method

I'll make a post here of my own, since it seems anyone in the last half a decade that has had this exact same unresolved problem could only really fix it doing this. So please, fix it for me to because I don't want to spend almost an entire paycheck ...

Macbbok air m1

I can't connect MacBook m1 to oculus quest 2 for sent video. I was trying with cable, but it is impossible. I have an android file transfer. Also, I connected my phone; It was working. My mac could send video., I used native cable. However, my laptop...

Controller not working

Really need help in finding a new right hand controller as mine has stopped working, I'm checking the site everyday but everyday it's out of stock, it's been 2 months now

Rizza09 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

RGB pixel

there is an rgb pixel in the top left of my oculus ive tried many things to change it, but nothing works. does anyone know why this is happening and how i can stop it?

Labels