Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Help with purchasing

I ordered the for pack for my son and he can't get it. I use parent supervision on his account and he can't buy anything.

My joysticks not working on both controllers

So I play a lot this specific game where I have to press my joystick a lot at first my left controller joystick stopped working ( like it wasn’t clicking no more ) I didn’t think too much of it because I’m not a lefty I don’t use that hand that much ...

quest 2 not working even after 3 factory resets

I quit gorilla tag and set the headset down for a minute to get some water and cool off, after that it was stuck in a boot loop, I left the headset for a minute then started getting what I've come to learn as the black screen of death. I press the po...

Oculus Link

Hi I have been a long time VR user with PCVR and recently I have just got a link cable after using air link for a while now but every time I plug my link cable into my headset and load into steam VR my loading times are more then tripled and if I do ...

carsino13 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parental remove

Hello, I'd like to remove parental option somehow I can't download a few games such as "Meta Horizon World" I'm 23y/o thanks for support have a lovely day...

pajima420 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Facebooktec

 Can anyone tell me why this tried to pull from my account? Thankfully I’m broke and it didn’t go through. Thanks.

IMG_1226.png

Resolved! Cant log in because of old phone #

I have a meta account with all my games and badges and I can’t log in because when I put my email and password it asks for 2fa with my old phone number that I don’t have access to anymore. PLEASE HELP ME

Jal0n by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help me convince a VR denier with recommendations.

A friend replied to me with this, while trying to convince them that VR is in a good spot right now; and that there's some great inexpensive ways to get into it. Help me out with some recommendations for them!"VR Headsets like the Reverb G2 felt clun...

roksakure by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Artefacts on casting and recording even at high bitrates

I need a high quality video of a game I have made during a college course and no matter what settings I change I cannot get my quest 2 to cast or record video without visible artefacts (I have linked an image of the exact artefacts I am having proble...

com.INHStudio.TheTimeLine-20231206-160734.jpg

Resolved! Quest 3 passthrough issues (quality/ghosting)

Like many others reported is Quest 3 passthrough no near to what is shown in promotion video and in review videos on Youtube. I have no clue how the captured image can be much much better quality than what is visible in the Quest 3 itself... Anyways....

dedmoin by Protege
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues during Oculus Rift S setup.

Hello there. About 2 years ago, I bought my Oculus Rift S. It's all been smooth ever since I got it, never had issues. Today, after not using it for a week or so, I booted it up so my nephew could play a Spider-Man game. But I noticed some problems a...

Resolved! Loose/broken interface button

Anyone having problems right side button for glasses adjustment? Mines won't lock in place. Think it's broken, so it's now uneven for my glasses to be worn while playing. But the left side works fine.

New user meta vr2

I'm new to this. Have meta vr2. I cannot get past the agreement terms of service etc. When starting an app or game. Can someone assist me?Thank youZzdjt

Zzdjtt by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parental filter is being applied despite being a parent

I will be upfront and say that I am 16, I got my quest 2 headset 3 years ago, and set up my meta account using my Facebook account which had my appropriate age at the time and my moms debit card. Despite my registered age I was never required set up ...

Last info about Windows 11?

Hi,Microsoft keep asking all the time to upgrade to Windows 11, i'm using Windows 10.I just don't upgrade because i don't want to have problems with PCVR and Oculus Link.But... after so much time, now is 100% safe to upgrade to Windows 11?Thanks!Donn...

Load failure- passthrough

Everytime I enter my pass,it fails to go to menu even after I was eventually able to confirm my space. I've waited for it to finish loading, but after the loading looks like it's done, it continues.

Quest 3 stuck in update

My quest 3 has been stuck at this update screen for 2 hours now there's no indication of progress... 

1000015613.jpg
Phldwnr by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Netflix disappeared

Yesterday, I could watch movies on my occulus meta quest 2 with no problem.Today, the application does not appear anymore on the list , cannot be reloaded, cannot be launched.It is still known as an application that I have "bought" though.What is the...

zawack22 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

oculus quest 2 and a wifi connection issues

My head set will not connect to wifi but if i go allow me to go onto the browser and access internet. nice and all but it does me no good i cant DL content or use 90% of the other functions. I've hunted for a month to find a solution. tried everythin...

Big Screen/Full screen and BT sound issues in Amazon

Hello, I have two problems with Quest 3: 1) The other day I was able to enlarge the screen when I watched a movie in the app "Big Screen" but I cannot seem to do that again? How-to? 2) The Netflix app has a gray background - is it possible to change ...

Memma2019 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Partial Pass through mode

I’d like to know if there is a way to engage a partial pass through mode universally. I’d like to be able to blend my real physical space with the virtual space in any app that I’m using whether or not the app has integrated MR. This would be useful ...

d5x610 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Meta Quest Media Studio - 2D Upload Issues/Bugs

I have a 2D short I want to upload to our channel. When I try to, I'm given the following:Video FormatRectangular3D Stereoscopic Left-rightIf these details are incorrect, edit the format.Video resolution too low. The minimum required resolution for t...

Quest 2 app sharing greyed out

So I have two Quest. A quest 2 and a recently purchased Quest 3. I am the primary user on both Quest. I want to add a second account to my Q2. But everything is greyed out. I tried turning app sharing off on the Oculus website. And no matter what I d...

xShepard by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Center feedback

Greetings Meta community. Recently I setup 2 of our daughters in the Family Center and wanted to give some feedback on the experience. Creating the accounts and adding them to devices was fairly straight forward, although it seemed like we had to add...

Help Signing Up Please

Hello, I am trying to follow the advice from here; https://communityforums.atmeta.com/t5/Get-Help/Cant-Login-Samsung-Gear-VR/m-p/1054986#M213858Can somebody please help me to actually get in and experience what this samsung VR headgear I have and ocu...

pin reset and email change

I don't have access to the email that my meta account is tied to, the email tied to my meta account is (REDACT) this is not my email and i do not know how its tied to my account but it is, I need my email changed to (REDACT) and a pin reset link or c...

wd.598322 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Right controller

My right controller seems to accept only one brand of battery while the left doesn’t matter. And even then the right side depletes quicker than left. What’s the answer to get more battery life and use ANY brand ?

Clang2922 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels