Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Voice Chat

Recently my meta quest 3 has had issues where my voice is really quiet in the quest app and completely inaudible in the game chat. I have muted and unmuted myself in the game, call and app, I have factory reset and taken every other action I can thin...

Quest Pro still stuck on version 47 won't let me update

I recently got this headset 3 days ago brand new, and when I put it on and set it up it seemed fine until I went on a game and it said to update to the newest version. When I tried updating it had already said it was on version 47. Now every time I t...

Non responding headset - factory reset didn't help

My Oculus Quest 2 stopped working.Yesterday I updated the latest Meta update for Oculus and after that, it worked fine.After 30 minutes approximately, after I put down the headset for a minute of break, when I put it back up on my head, it was stuck ...

Neiger by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta User Research Email Scam?

I got this email a few days ago from someone claiming to be from Meta User Research. It offers you to participate in a survey in January. This is a scam, right? Someone confirm. It's from support@frl-research.facebookmail.comI attached a picture of t...

email.png
Nolan_P. by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game glitch steals money!! Meta, Developer zero refund

My daughter and I both play an App Lab game called Monkey Realm and it utilizes in-app purchases for in-game currency called "banan."Having played Gorilla Tag for over a year now I allowed her to purchase some (and I did on my account, too).The game ...

Black Screen after factory reset - Quest 2

I love using the Quest 2, but I'm having horrible luck with mine. First I had a controller go bad, but Meta was nice enough to send me another one since it was under warranty.Now I'm getting the 'black screen of death' after the Meta logo. I've tried...

Lanival by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Refurbished controller

I received a refurbished controller from mata store. It seems to be working but my headset doesn’t see it. I’ve held down the y and menu buttons and the light flashes and it vibrates, but the headset doesn’t see it. For some reason my mobile app won’...

unable to fix 'Tracking lost' error

I have owned a Quest 2 for the past 2 years and have had little to no issues with is until a couple months ago where I started running into tracking issues which included incorrect height estimation: i.e. I was in the ceiling in games such as phasmop...

Cant buy Games and metà plus

impossible to make purchases in the app and impossible to activate the 6 month trial of the meta plus not to mention the asgard bundle which didn't arrive I wonder what I paid for the 512gb version to not have benefits. has anyone solved it? this pro...

Meta not sending pin reset email.

I tried buying a game but forgot my pin and when sending a reset pin email it never sent. I don't know what to do next and would like someone to help.

MeinLogan by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quest 3 does not stream Audio via Chromecast Ultra

Hi, I have my Quest 3 for about 3 weeks now and the first time I was streaming to my Chromecast it works well, but since a few days later there is no sound anymore while streaming.Does someone has the same issue and how can it be solved?Thank you. BR...

Igel0815 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Job Simulator Height

Job Simulator on the Quest 2 has been giving me issues. I have my boundary set up correctly but when I go into Job Simulator the game puts my body in the ground, like the in game ground is above my waist and my head is just barely above ground. I can...

Indi321go by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Airlink been buggin

So I recently got a quest 2 and have had trouble connecting my pc to the airlink. It is very frustrating because i can see my computer on the list of pc's to connect to. However when I click ''pair'' the button just kind fades out a bit and changes t...

A_straw4 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

what to do about racism in VR Games?

I've been playing a PG game on Quest 2. I recently attempted to report racism which is currently running rife on the game, only to be told to stop being entitled, put up and shut up, and when I suggested how about we work together to build a safe onl...

Storm.dog by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to get my referrals link

I've bought an occulus quest 2 and when I log on the website, I'm unable to get my referral link to share with my friends. Here is a screenshot of what I've. Of course my quest 2 is already registered on my account. Do you have an idea of what I've t...

Eviwol_0-1701774107445.png
Eviwol by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How in the world can we get our oculus to work?

We have an oculus. When we first set it up, my son linked it to his Facebook account. Now when we try to use it, we get sent from site to site wanting us to create accounts that we already have or telling us apps don't exist or telling us there's an ...

aiakce by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Air LINK

Today I went to use VR and the PC simply doesn't appear in the Air LINK quest, I've already updated everything, uninstalled it and nothing solved the problem

Oculus rift S sensors can't track headset

I have an Rift S headset and it was working about a month ago, until a couple of days ago I have been trying to fix a problem where it says Sensors can't track headset after all connections were secure. the only thing that shows up is 3 dots like it ...

tzupy by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Rift S jitter / oculus compositor halfs framerate

Hey I bought a used Rift S which is great but after 5-15 min it starts so jitter like I'm seeing double or something. I just can't get rid of it I've been searching forums for days now. I even did a fresh install of windows on an old SSD and bought t...

I cant change pfp to something in my camera roll :(

I've tried deleting the app then downloading it again, and the app does have access to my camera roll. So i don't understand why i can't change my pfp  It just shows me a grey screen. I am on a Samsung, i dont know if thats the reason.

One of my pro controllers seems broken.

Since this morning, I can't use my right pro controller (Quest Pro). The led keeps blinking white between the 2 leds on the controller. The controller is connecting and disconnecting every 2-3s, always at the same speed. I can't use the tracking, but...

Cheesemak by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

link

Ok so I have a NVIDIA 1650 laptop and airlink does not work. It says graphics card not compatible. I think the 1650 is compatible. In geforce it says vr compatible. Im confused can someone help.

Cs132 by Honored Guest
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my quest 2 dying faster then it used to

So I've had my quest 2 for about a year'ish now. and for the first 2-3 months it would last a good 2-3 hours before it died but for the past few months now I can barely get an hour's playtime even when i start at 100%. Me and my friend have tested th...

ShellEnv not responding

I've had my Quest 2 since 2020, and it suddenly wouldn't do anything. The headset would boot up normally but then proceed to be stuck on the passthrough phase with no GUI showing up.If I waited long enough a prompt would show up to confirm boundary a...

Resolved! Privacy options (showing as online / offline)

I don't always want my Oculus friends to know when I'm online. Someones I want to be visible, sometimes I don't.In most IM programs, for example, there's an "appear away" type of option (or even just "away"). I don't see anything like that in Oculus,...

nidania by Protege
  • 18 replies
  • 4 kudos

speeds and latency to wirelessly connect to the pc

I am sure this has been asked before so I am sorry for taking your time, I searched the forums but could not find anything.So I just got the Quest 2 and I want to play it with my PC. My wireless router is about 8 years old but I paid over $100 for it...

Labels