Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Oculus Rift S Freezing

Hi,I'm having trouble with my Rift SWhen i'm playing a game, it gets about 2 minutes into the game and then the game freezes on screen. I can still move my head around, but the app stays in the same position and it's just black edges when i look roun...

armo18 by Level 3
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Alternative to smartphone for setup of Oculus Quest 2 device?

I've ordered an "Oculus Quest 2" for my boys' upcoming birthday but I'm seeing a smartphone is required to do initial setup for this device. No one in my household has a smartphone, so I'm needing to know if the initial setup can be done via a PC or ...

SHAEGGY by Level 2
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 will not accept any payment methods

I’ve tried multiple cards and PayPal but nothing works. It won’t accept any of my payment options I’m always greeted with account Error and I’ve called my bank and checked my PayPal they both work fine but I cannot add any of them as a “valid” paymen...

TeenT420 by Level 5
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Login problems, nobody care...

I need help from someone from Facebook team, but support doesn't exist. I have issue with my account more than one month. My phone with 2FA Google Authenticator app was broken and was changed to new one. After reinstall, my facebook account is not co...

Airlink no longer connecting to PC

Hey fellow oculus enthusiasts!Was checking online for a solution, but haven't really found any true fix for my problem. I've had the Quest 2 for a few months and airlink has been fully functional. However, after a few weeks of not playing I try to in...

Witam was Help Poland

Witam jestem bardzo zainteresowany kupnem firmy Oculus Quest 2 widzialem, ze jest mozliwosc dodania kupony promocyjnego lub rabatowego . Nie mam za duzo pieniedzy .chciałbym kupić troche Oculus Quest 2 .Czy byla by mozliwosc dostania kodu promocyjneg...

NiVeKQ by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gorilla tag in-app purchase

Every time we try to purchase rocks we get a Paypal payment error? Any idea how to fix it I even tried adding a different card

Power

My quest 2 is stuck on the meta verse power screen it shows a chip every time I try restarting it what can I do

Quest 2 fps drops/frame spikes

No matter what i do with my quest max setting or minimal or default settings. Games completly tunedWindows 11 or windows 10 tried both the last days. Updated my bios no software monitoring or with.different usb cable for link or airlink or Virtual de...

Swedje by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Survey

I receive several invitation from noreply@quemailserver.com to participate in survey.Maybe somebody from oculs team could confirm me it's safe? I would like to participate but feel worry to click on the link. Thank you Hello ,We are looking for peopl...

Unable to install the Oculus PC software

When trying to install the OculusSetup.exe software, it tells me that I need 15.3 Go space on my drive and I have 279 Go free space.When trying on my other hard drive, it says the same thing and also that I need a NTFS drive which I already have. Can...

Can’t see my friends online

I can’t see when my friends are online anymore and I does not work when I message or invite them to a party it does not go through. I do appear online for my friends tho, but when my friends try to message/invite me to a party it does not work. I hav...

Blade and Sorcery nomad Greenland map issues

Is anyone else having a problem with the Greenland map crashing in Blade and Sorcery nomad on Quest 2? Looks like the headset is up to date so not sure why it’s happening? I load the map and then it freezes and I get kicked from the game…

Resolved! Oculus quest 2 stuck on black screen

My oculus quest 2 is stuck on a black screen. When I turn it on I can see my guardian boundary and nothing else. I can use the volume and see the volume but everything is black. I restarted it (that menu showed up) but nothing happened. I can also wa...

Keeps crashing help!!!

I downloaded and installed the walking dead vr on my oculus2 yesterday and it keeps randomly crashing or randomly going completely black and it won’t allow me to do anything.this seems to only happen with the walking dead vr game. Please help

Hand Tracking with Unknown Sources

So I've started a unity project using the Oculus Integration asset and made a build with all the right packages, then exported the APK onto my Quest 2. When I open the app from the unknown sources library, it launches and runs perfectly, although it ...

Oculus App installing in another disk

I have 3 hard disks(counting with C:\ which is full) all of them in NTFS, for some unknow reason the oculus app say that they are ineligible. I use C:\ just for vital things for the computer, so don't reply with "make some space in C:\". Just in case...

Resolved! Controller click registering, but not doing anything

I've been playing a bit more oculus lately, and on certain games such as beat saber and ww1 warplanes, gunclub, and even pavlov (and according to other people population: 1), when I click the right controller with the trigger, it shows that the games...

Eazie86 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oculus Application on PC is broken

I tried repairing my oculus software because i was prompted too when opening the app on my PC. I must have run out of space on my c drive or something as now my shortcut is broken, and i no longer appear to have the oculus app installed if i look in ...

Bricked Quest 2

I picked up my quest to start using an exercise app and the headset is asking for a pattern. I never set a pattern. In addition, when I go to the app as instructed, to bypass the unlock, it states that my headset is not "seen" and gives my serial num...

Consumer apps on Oculus for Business

My university would like to deploy several Oculus Quest 2's, but cannot have our students require a Facebook account to use them. I'm assuming this means we'd have to turn to the Oculus for Business solution. Is it possible to purchase and sideload a...

mis controles oculust no responden

mi control izquiero ( el joystick se mueve solo para el lado derecho sin que lo toque) mi control derecho no ejecuta la accion no responde cuando quiero entrar alguna app o escribir algo

joaco51 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels