Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 69 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Fresco Logic FL1100 USB-C controller - not working with Quest 3

Just wanted to leave a trace on the forums for anyone looking for USB-C PCIe controllers with power delivery capability. I have yet to find one that works, but what I can confirm them Yeelia controller, based on Fresco Logic FL1100 chip does not work...

Geezik by Protege
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can not log in

Recently I switched to a new phone and failed to transfer my authenticator app and recovery codes. I am unable to log into my main account because of this. This is an alternate account and I still have access to the email to the main account. Please ...

Rec room not loading properly.

Rec room will not load, flashing on and off in left eye only.I can see for a split second.I have uninstall and installed twice and rebooted after installation.

New Modded App Warning

An update for BMBF for Beat Saber was just released. It still has some issues, but it exposed a new behavior. When you launch it you get a stern warning. And the app has text on it saying "Unofficial App"I have been modding Beat Saber for a long time...

izfzggbo358x.jpg

Oculus PC App won't install. NOT ENOUGH SPACE error.

Trying to install the Oculus PC App on my laptop and keep getting the NOT ENOUGH SPACE on my PC error even though I have more than enough space to cover the 15.3 GBs required. What's going on and how can I fix this?

Singe69 by Honored Guest
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

A solution for Quest Link frame drops and stutters

There's a known problem with Oculus Link frame drops out of nowhere. You know, the ones even with the lowest resolution, 10Mbps encoding bitrate and 80% peformance headroom. I googled a lot and in different times there were different solutions. I tri...

Quest 2 does not find PC, with Air Link nor Link Cable

I'm trying to access PCVR with the Quest 2, but the Quest nor the PC can see each other. The Quest Link connect in the Quick Menu says it is searching for PC. I have tried both Link Cable, and Air Link, and none work. Please help!PCVR

Need help

So basically on my quest 2 I'm already logged in I can do everything but, when I enter the people tab it says I need to create a meta account. I'm already logged into my meta account and have already done this. (Started about a couple weeks ago)

Resolved! Virtual Desktop via Link Cable on

This seems like a simple question but I can't find any answers. I would like to use virtual desktop on the Quest 2 via the link cable (NOT WIFI) just to troubleshoot connections and utilize the neat environment features of the app. Is this possible? ...

zaius55 by Honored Guest
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anyone encountered this error??

For research, I am trying to connect meta quest 2 to meta quest developer hub.However, I cannot log in to the meta quest developer hub from my desktop.My desktop has a good internet connection and the internet works fine.However, I cannot log in with...

Im having an issue ith my meta quest account

I stopped playing vr for a bit since one of my controllers broke but I have a new set now and I reinstalled the app and I cant get into any account I am able to get into my account on stuff like the meta website and the app on my phone but I cant get...

darksafe by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Left controller spinning

Can anyone help. My left controller is spinning. I’ve changed the battery, cleaned the headset camera and adjusted the dead zone and still hasn’t stopped the spinning. I contacted Meta for help 3 days ago with no reply until this afternoon asking if ...

Quest 2 storage draining overtime

For a while now, my storage has been draining, and in about 3 days, I would have no storage left. But when I reboot my headset, it would be back to normal. Since I updated the headset about 20 minutes ago, the storage is stuck on 72.72MB and wont go ...

Nebroc12 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest won't let me log in on Google Chrome

Hello! I've been trying numerous times to log in to Google Chrome in order to do screen casting, but every time I try and do it, the whole site just has a meltdown and breaks. I'm constantly getting this error and it constantly keeps saying "Cannot f...

TheDevDoge_0-1698779317375.png

Pinned impossible to unpin app

When setting up hand tracking, I accidentally pinned an app called Guides and Settings that is seemingly impossible to unpin. It's the app used to set up hand tracking. It does not show up in the apps list and I have no idea how to unpin it.

Mackle69 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

wifi 6e frequensy range

DEAR OCOLUS I NEED FOR our Customs original catalog which show frequency range of wi-fi 6E (802.11ax) for Meta Quest Pro VR its is stuck over 1 month and i cant realese it without the catalog please help me

rAz1k by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bluetooth not pairing

New Oculus Quest 2 with the original account. Signed out of the original account, set up a new one and now trying to sign into original account and the system is asking for a pattern that was never set up. Is not pairing with Bluetooth either.

Resolved! Among us on quest 1

Can anyone tell me if amount us is available on quest 1?I can see posts from January saying it is not supported on quest 1.Is this still the case?

Resolved! Avoid mismatched software versions

Today, my Airlink broke again. It's been pretty stable recently so this was disappointing. My headset is still on v30 but my desktop app had updated to v32. Rolling desktop back to v30 has fixed the problem for me. Assuming one of the biggest tech co...

Resolved! Oculus Go not pairing with phone anymore

I bought my Oculus Go back in 2018 and been using it for sometime now. Suddenly today when I turned it on, it was stuck with showing the 3 dots. I did a factory reset on the headset. Uninstalled and reinstalled the oculus app on my phone, I restarted...

Labels